4pm Today, bring it on!!!

D

Deleted member 6794

I know right?? That's what was confusing me on several players. Maybe they are going off of the "deal" they may want as well.

Actually Polian offers this salary scale for his grades:
  • A: $6+ million AAV (annual average value), 3+ years guaranteed money
  • B: $2-6 million AAV, 2 years or fewer guaranteed money
  • C: $2 million or less AAV, 2 years or fewer guaranteed money
  • D: Minimum salary, 1 year contract
So, that means Byrd will be had for closer t0 $2 million a season than $6 million as Polian rated him B-. It that´s true I would offer to pay for his first year salary!!!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man on NFL radio yesterday morning:

"Is Thompson finally going to get off his hands and get a FA or two? We are wasting Rodgers prime years and he may only have three left - tops. I don't want to see his prime wasted like Sherman wasted Favre's prime."

What is most funny about that, is Sherman was big into signing FAs, exactly what he advocates for Thompson. It is that and continually trading up that depleted the talent level of the Packers.

Will the Packers make a significant FA signing this year? I actually think it is more likely this year than most. First, we have more cap space than most teams. 2nd, there seems to be an awful lot of very good players available. I suspect we will not get anyone on the first wave, but there should still be a few very good players available at reasonable prices in a few weeks.

Members online

Latest posts