49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again, as a niners fan, I could care less if he wore a Dolphins hat. I may feel a little differently if he wore a seahawks hat, but that's not the case. As long as Kaep continues to work his *** off for his team, who cares what he wears in public.

I understand why some people are miffed. And I've already pointed out that he'll have to play well if he doesn't want to play the company man 24/7. But really, for the time being, I pretty happy that he is a niner.

You're welcome to parrot Kaepernick's twitter account on this forum all you want, but I'm pretty confident the Niner's coaching staff and front office are more than miffed about these kind of ******** distractions heading into training camp.

I'm not interested in crucifying Kaep and I'm not really miffed. -I just recognize stupidity when I see it.

AFan77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're welcome to parrot Kaepernick's twitter account on this forum all you want, but I'm pretty confident the Niner's coaching staff and front office are more than miffed about these kind of ******** distractions heading into training camp.

I'm not interested in crucifying Kaep and I'm not really miffed. -I just recognize stupidity when I see it.

I don't have a twitter account. But I'm am sure that the coaches are cowering under their conference table, biting their nails, and ordering their PR department to work overtime developing a response to that one question on the first day of training camp. They might even squeeze enough time in to take a cursory glance at Ahmad Brook's situation.

Seriously, I know we are all fans, and we all like to post on fan message boards 52 weeks a year, about a sport with a 21 (?) week season, but can we have a little perspective? A hat will not derail the niners season. And the fact that it has gotten this much attention on a different teams website is astounding, especially in light of other current events. If you are so thoroughly disgusted about that Benedict Arnold, AKA Kaepernick, then I suggest a firmly written letter to the niner organization for your emotional plight.

. . .Nah I'm kidding. You may proceed to calling Kaep stupid. He certainly looks stupid in that getup and I'm on your guys message board. I just didn't expect to see this story here, and I decided to give my perspective as a niner fan. If I didn't have the right reaction, you may go to the niners board and commensurate with the segment of fans that are "outraged by this betrayal!"

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, I know we are all fans, and we all like to post on fan message boards 52 weeks a year, about a sport with a 21 (?) week season, but can we have a little perspective? A hat will not derail the niners season. And the fact that it has gotten this much attention on a different teams website is astounding, especially in light of other current events. If you are so thoroughly disgusted about that Benedict Arnold, AKA Kaepernick, then I suggest a firmly written letter to the niner organization for your emotional plight.

. . .Nah I'm kidding. You may proceed to calling Kaep stupid. He certainly looks stupid in that getup and I'm on your guys message board. I just didn't expect to see this story here, and I decided to give my perspective as a niner fan. If I didn't have the right reaction, you may go to the niners board and commensurate with the segment of fans that are "outraged by this betrayal!"

You should read more carefully. I don't recall saying this would derail San Francisco's season and there's a difference between calling a person stupid and pointing out that his actions were stupid. And who's outraged?

Not sure why a person would go to another team's message board without expecting to see some derision toward other teams and players, especially toward a QB that was instrumental in knocking that team out of the playoffs last season. Human nature.

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish but maybe you can take it over to a Niners board to talk with other SF fans about how little y'all were upset by this. The subject has definitely grown stale here and, frankly, the only reason we're still discussing it is because you're driving the conversation at this point.

AFan77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should read more carefully. I don't recall saying this would derail San Francisco's season and there's a difference between calling a person stupid and pointing out that his actions were stupid. And who's outraged?

Not sure why a person would go to another team's message board without expecting to see some derision toward other teams and players, especially toward a QB that was instrumental in knocking that team out of the playoffs last season. Human nature.

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish but maybe you can take it over to a Niners board to talk with other SF fans about how little y'all were upset by this. The subject has definitely grown stale here and, frankly, the only reason we're still discussing it is because you're driving the conversation at this point.

I'm driving the conversation? If that was true, this thread would have ended with my simple post. I have already stated that I understand those that are upset, and I conceded to packerflatlander's well thought out post that tattoo's generate a predictable response in society, and Kaep payed for those knowing full well the response they would make. I even laughed at Kaep's awful "style." Finally, I stated that Kaep will have to play well if he is going to continue his independent, I don't care what people think persona.

So far, I have conceded every one of your points, yet you seem to be trying to "argue" something with me. Why is that? As far as expecting derision on opposing team's message board, I do, and it doesn't surprise nor upset me. But isn't this current conversation about Kaepernick and his relationship with 49er fans? I mean, his transgression wasn't against the packer organization, so I thought it would be natural for me to comment about my perspective as a 49er fan.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I'm driving the conversation? If that was true, this thread would have ended with my simple post. I have already stated that I understand those that are upset, and I conceded to packerflatlander's well thought out post that tattoo's generate a predictable response in society, and Kaep payed for those knowing full well the response they would make. I even laughed at Kaep's awful "style." Finally, I stated that Kaep will have to play well if he is going to continue his independent, I don't care what people think persona.

So far, I have conceded every one of your points, yet you seem to be trying to "argue" something with me. Why is that? As far as expecting derision on opposing team's message board, I do, and it doesn't surprise nor upset me. But isn't this current conversation about Kaepernick and his relationship with 49er fans? I mean, his transgression wasn't against the packer organization, so I thought it would be natural for me to comment about my perspective as a 49er fan.

I don't think that there is any kind of moral outrage here about Kaepernick he plays for a rival team after all. For the most part i think we are all having a laugh at his appearance and dress sense. (I think this is allowed) He is making himself such an easy target and is very naive, if he wants to show his underwear and cover his skin with tatts then thats fine its his body he can do what he likes with it. We are happy here to have a QB who is a Pro and wears his Green Bay gear instead of that of the Miami Dolphins. For complaints theres always the 9ers forum. Go Pack!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Od
Interesting enough, I live in the small city that Kaep grew up in.

Also interestingly enough, I work in the small city where he was born....I think so anyway... can't recall if he was born in Fond du Lac, WI and the family moved TO Milwaukee or vice-versa. Doesn't matter really. The guy has quite a following in tiny New London, WI (family). The local press made my a-- sick during the playoff run the 9'ers made essentially running the same story over and over, print and electronic media.

No animosity ... just complete and utter disinterest. All I care about are the games and the 9'ers cleaned the Pack's clock twice last year, there AND here.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And now we have nudie photos of Kaep. Maybe next we'll be treated to the size of his package?

The thing about Kaepernick that strikes me is that what he says and how he acts are not in sync. According to him he's all business, improving himself, improving his game, yadda, yadda, yadda, but what I see is a guy who's become enamored with being 'da Man, and he's dabbling in the hype. Kaep is the new Johnny-come-lately and he's hopped on the train. RGIII and Andrew Luck are getting hyped like crazy as well, but their attitude seems a lot different. They're being cautious and circumspect.

Even if he doesn't think it will be a distraction to him, others will make it that way for him.

And he's coming off as very cocky, almost like he's challenging any defense to try and stop him. That's not a good attitude to be sending out for a quarterback. You end up getting popped real hard, which QBs get anyway, but no sense in painting a bigger bullseye on yourself.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I don't think that there is any kind of moral outrage here about Kaepernick he plays for a rival team after all. For the most part i think we are all having a laugh at his appearance and dress sense. (I think this is allowed) He is making himself such an easy target and is very naive, if he wants to show his underwear and cover his skin with tatts then thats fine its his body he can do what he likes with it. We are happy here to have a QB who is a Pro and wears his Green Bay gear instead of that of the Miami Dolphins. For complaints theres always the 9ers forum. Go Pack!
Excellently put !!!

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

Nao he's rocking the Buffalo Fitted

You know thats definitely not photo-shopped. Its not the kaper dude either, too much clothes and not enough Dolphin. :roflmao:

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I

Is there some sort of "Man Crush" going on here ??? Come out of the closet and be yourself....:cool:. We wont judge you...lol

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

Seems they were letting anyone in that night, sunglasses indoors?...........what a tube. There is one famous sports person in that picture i believe shes a tennis player. :)

I

Seems they were letting anyone in that night, sunglasses indoors?...........what a tube. There is one famous sports person in that picture i believe shes a tennis player. :)

Did he have a matching purse for that jacket ? and maybe nail varnish ?

H

HardRightEdge

Wow, a lot of hate for Kaep here. Do you really think that Kaep looks like he belongs on Death Row. . . because of tattoos?

That's the homers, bitter from the humiliation, who can't appreciate an exceptional talent who does not wear Green and Gold.

I

Talented yes......exceptional talent ?? lets see what this season brings !! Unless I was watching a different Superbowl from everybody else, I thought in the first quarter he looked at best ordinary and at worst like a rabbit caught in the headlights !! I`ll concede that as the game went on the 49ers stepped up a gear, but in that first quarter they didn`t look like any great contenders. JMO of course. Last season he was a bit of an unknown quantity. Defensive coaches hadn`t accounted for his mobility, this year they`ll know better. I`m not saying he isn`t a good quarterback, but exceptional is stretching it a bit.

I

Wait a minute !!!!!!! is that Joe Flacco in disguise ???? or did he steal that ? because he certainly didn`t win it !!

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
That's the homers, bitter from the humiliation, who can't appreciate an exceptional talent who does not wear Green and Gold.

Nonsense my dear fellow, she's a fantastic tennis player! ;) I don't doubt he has a certain talent but lets not go overboard, he took them to the Superbowl did they win it...........nope. The first of their Quarterbacks once there not to win the big one. Ill judged fashion tardy style and wall to wall tattoos apart, the proof will be in the pudding. Superbowl rings > hype and glitz.

H

HardRightEdge

Talented yes......exceptional talent ?? lets see what this season brings !! Unless I was watching a different Superbowl from everybody else, I thought in the first quarter he looked at best ordinary and at worst like a rabbit caught in the headlights !! I`ll concede that as the game went on the 49ers stepped up a gear, but in that first quarter they didn`t look like any great contenders. JMO of course. Last season he was a bit of an unknown quantity. Defensive coaches hadn`t accounted for his mobility, this year they`ll know better. I`m not saying he isn`t a good quarterback, but exceptional is stretching it a bit.

I didn't say he's an exceptional QB. I said he's an exceptional talent. Just as Cobb is an exceptional talent but not an exceptional receiver. In other words, more upside is visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts