Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 49ers will be the first team to
Host and play in the same Super Bowl>... L:D

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Missing man formation in 49er country. Excuse me, I meant the 'kissing' man formation.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
^ well, it IS san fran, what else did you expect..........looks like a rainbow exploded in that pub. How come that guy getting kissed aint even pulling away or making some grossed out face? He actually looks like he is holding the other guys waist to keep him there.....WTF?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 people want to celebrate romantically? Cool with me. Guess some aren't as evolved.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And common means what??? I kissed the **** out of my fiance when the pack beat da bears in Chicago for NFC champ game and again after the superbowl. No difference. If it were two chicks kissing I bet the chest pounding and testosterone posts come flying in.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And common means what??? I kissed the **** out of my fiance . . .

You see, now I find that more gross than two guys smootching. Just hope you are safe and wash your face/rinse mouth before you kiss her (him?) on the lips later.

;)

To find where I got the picture, google 'the difference between raven fans and 49er fans.' Figured I would get suspended if I showed the Raven fan pic - but I think more posters would appreciate it.

PS: Don't look it up on your work computer.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
**** Crabtree out for the season torn achillies

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Missing man formation in 49er country. Excuse me, I meant the 'kissing' man formation.
LOL!!!!! Those are clearly 2 wisconsin 49er fans at a Gay Bar in Appleton.

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is the injury bug finally hitting the 49ers this year?!!? I know Frank is happy with a team not named the Packers having injury issues!

This is a significant loss for the 49ers. Kaep loved him some Crabtree. And with Mario and Williams coming off ACL's, the only healthy WR is an old Anquan Boldin and some VD. A.J. Jenkins anyone?!?! HA!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
**** Crabtree out for the season torn achillies

Crab cakes! He was my 3rd round pick in the fantasy draft. I was expecting him to have a big year. A very big year.

9er fans - welcome to our world.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL!!!!! Those are clearly 2 wisconsin 49er fans at a Gay Bar in Appleton.
Nope.

Although the volume of empty beer pitchers made me stop and consider the possibility, there is an empty water bottle clearly visible. Water - something you would never find at a Wisconsin bar. Couple that with the fact that none of these people are 50 lbs overweight is enough evidence for me - this is clearly not Appleton.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
You see, now I find that more gross than two guys smootching. Just hope you are safe and wash your face/rinse mouth before you kiss her (him?) on the lips later.

;)

To find where I got the picture, google 'the difference between raven fans and 49er fans.' Figured I would get suspended if I showed the Raven fan pic - but I think more posters would appreciate it.

PS: Don't look it up on your work computer.
So Ravens fans are fake and augmented?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where's the Niner fan who was talking to me about injuries, (they were lucky as hell last year, we were unlucky as hell)?
He was saying THAT was because they have a highly respected S&C coach, trainer, etc.

Fact is, they are mostly LUCK. That's it.

Kapernick was great last year throwing to Crabtree. I saw in the post-season he was like 120+ passer rating throwing to him, and under 80 to everyone else.

I said I'd like to see how the Niners could do if they had our 2012 amount of injuries.... this is a start.
Next up, their OL and their ILB unit....... meanwhile, let our guys stay healthy like SF did last year.

Imagine what a difference it can make when your premiere, red-talent guys are on the field, as opposed to in civies on the sideline or in their living rooms watching.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Never like to see injuries. 'Tis true our Packers have been decimated year after year. Am hoping the statistics balance out going forward. Bummer for Crabtree and 49ers, though.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Luckily with our style of play good defense and running the ball with gore and hunter and james we don't have to rely to much on the passing game. Also we need to use vernon davis more line him up at receiver even on some plays. $hit it time Let the young ones grow. Patton,Lockette,Jenkins,Williams on down the line. We still have boldin,Maninham aswell i think we'll be fine

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where's the Niner fan who was talking to me about injuries, (they were lucky as hell last year, we were unlucky as hell)?
He was saying THAT was because they have a highly respected S&C coach, trainer, etc.

Fact is, they are mostly LUCK. That's it.

Kapernick was great last year throwing to Crabtree. I saw in the post-season he was like 120+ passer rating throwing to him, and under 80 to everyone else.

I said I'd like to see how the Niners could do if they had our 2012 amount of injuries.... this is a start.
Next up, their OL and their ILB unit....... meanwhile, let our guys stay healthy like SF did last year.

Imagine what a difference it can make when your premiere, red-talent guys are on the field, as opposed to in civies on the sideline or in their living rooms watching.

One of these young guys has got to step up. This will actually improve the WR corps going forward. This may be a huge break for Lockette, Patton or Jenkins. Crabtree and Manningham will be available later in the season so why not stand pat and give the young guys a chance? Then when the two vets return the team should have answered a few questions about depth,and the long term outlook of our Receiving corp. Questions will be answered:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts