49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Neither can i. Its also going to be our last opening game in that DUMP called Candlestic.:tup:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The cost this is the best a billion dollars can get you in Northern California.
Realcaliforniacheese you will enjoy the new SC stadium a trillion times more

This is where you will be playing come January. It's the best stadium history can buy. :D

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fair play to them at least the Raiders fans are sticking with their team, you have confirmed what i have always thought, Although not all of them are flaky, i've always had the impression that alot of them were. Nothing i cant stand more than the poser type bandwagon jumpers. :mad:
Brah im from oakland
The Raiders have the phoniest fanbase in all of american pro sports
the only more delusional fanbase that compares to them are Pactards {pacquiao}stans

As far as the 49ers So-called Bandwagon jumpers go
You have to remember that the 9ers built a huge fanbase
in the 80's and 90's across the world
when we went through our decade long slump
some of the fans tucked the gear and hats in the back of the closet
thier wasnt much to cheer for
now those very fans have have reemerged and for a long time you didnt even know theyre 9er fans
their kids who remembered thier parents cheering the 9ers are just cheering for the the team their parents rooted for no harm done.

Let the record reflect my whole ENTIRE family are Raider fans
i had to much pride to root for some LA team whom ive never seen play live in the Bay

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score

This is where you will be playing come January. It's the best stadium history can buy. :D

Its funny i think the 9ers are built to play better in janurary in that stadium then you guys are
i also think you guys are built to play in Cali (WCO)

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Brah im from oakland
the only more dulusional fanbase that compares to them are Pactards {pacquiao}stans

now those very fans have have reemerged and for a long time you didnt even know theyre 9er fans
their kids who remembered thier parents cheering the 9ers are just cheering for the the team their parents rooted for no harm done.

i had to much pride to root for some LA team whom ive never seen play live in the Bay
I have alot of respect for the city of Oakland. It started a revolution in California that's now spread to Colo and Wash.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
now those very fans have have reemerged...

When the Packers went through not just ONE decade of poor performance, but over twenty years of suck-ti-tude throughout the 70s and into the 90s, I did not tuck my Packer gear and hats in the back of the closet.

I wore them!

I believe that the back of most Packer fan closets never see any Packer gear. ...Except for maybe a Tony Mandarich jersey or two...

It's just foreign to me to read how the "huge fanbase" you describe can turn off their interest as soon as the 49ers fall off the top. Sad. Those aren't fans, IMO. They're simply trendy people looking for something to do. In the future, when Kaep's run is over, these same people will toss their 49er gear and be seen wearing "Hello Kitty" T-shirts or whatever else comes along. :confused:

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the Packers went through not just ONE decade of poor performance, but over twenty years of suck-ti-tude throughout the 70s and into the 90s, I did not tuck my Packer gear and hats in the back of the closet.

I wore them!

I believe that the back of most Packer fan closets never see any Packer gear. ...Except for maybe a Tony Mandarich jersey or two...

It's just foreign to me to read how the "huge fanbase" you describe can turn off their interest as soon as the 49ers fall off the top. Sad. Those aren't fans, IMO. They're simply trendy people looking for something to do. In the future, when Kaep's run is over, these same people will toss their 49er gear and be seen wearing "Hello Kitty" T-shirts or whatever else comes along. :confused:
Edit: Im talking about the national fansbase, not us Local or atleast regional fans who held stong and stayed solid.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was referring to the national fanbase.
You know the guy from texas who's a die hard boston celtic fan?
remember a few years back boston Sucked sweaty donkey balls,
and had no fans, the arena would be empty and ****?
now look at them and their fans, its like they never skipped a beat.

mradtke66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They actually did quite a bit to bolster the defense. Not big name FA signings, but smaller stuff that you probably wouldn't know about unless you actively follow the team. for example:

1. Erik Walden. You know him as the DE that was chasing the wrong 49er as Kaep ran behind him on his way to a TD. Yeah, him. Career backup that we were starting due to injuries in front of him. He's gone-- which is an upgrade by itself. Some idiot in Indy signed him to a $4M per year contract in FA. Wow. Whatever. Which leads up to #2:

2. Datone Jones. Rookie 1st round DE selection. He is green, but could start on day one and be an immediate upgrade over the guy listed in #1.

Walden is and was an OLB in our scheme. Perry is his "proper replacement," not Jones. The two are largely, if not completely, unrelated.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Brah im from oakland
the only more dulusional fanbase that compares to them are Pactards {pacquiao}stans

I can only go from what you and realcalicheese have said about the Raiders i dont live there and i dont know so much about them, i still tend to believe though that there are a lot of plastic fake fans there. I have got no problems people who stick with their teams through the rough patches, in your case the Nolan/Singletary era's or should i say errors. If your one of those more power to you, we have a song at football grounds on this side of the Atlantic about fickle supporters ''Where were you when we were *****'' Real fans cheer on their side winning or losing, plastic fake ones put their gear away when the road gets rough.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
49ers, Seattle, Atlanta, Us, and the Giants.....I can't ever count the Giants out since they have ended our season twice, plus crushed us last year too.

Those 5 teams are all serious contenders, and the Redskins are close.
Someone else will possibly step up too.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can only go from what you and realcalicheese have said about the Raiders i dont live there and i dont know so much about them, i still tend to believe though that there are a lot of plastic fake fans there. I have got no problems people who stick with their teams through the rough patches, in your case the Nolan Singletary era's or should i say errors. If your one of those more power to you, we have a song at football grounds on this side of the Atlantic about fickle supporters ''Where were you when we were *****'' Real fans cheer on their side winning or losing, plastic fake ones put their gear away when the road gets rough.

i still tend to believe though that there are a lot of plastic fake fans there.

There as in The Bay Area?
or in Socal where Realcalicheese is from?

Socal yea it might be true, But , to be honest ,Where realcalicheese is from is more like San diego charger territory.
Here in the Bay we stayed true and never wavered.

Sorry about all the typing errors you guys im postin from a new phone

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
i still tend to believe though that there are a lot of plastic fake fans there.

There as in The Bay Area?
or in Socal where Realcalicheese is from?

Socal yea it might be true, But , to be honest ,Where realcalicheese is from is more like San diego charger territory.
Here in the Bay we stayed true and never wavered.

Sorry about all the typing errors you guys im postin from a new phone

You will know better than me because you live there and see who wore their 9er gear now and when things were not going well. But i imagine the real diehard 9er fans come from the Bay area right? you cant compare them with the ones that come out just because Harbaugh came along and you had a Superbowl run. As i said before those who stay loyal are the real fans no matter what team they follow.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its a lot of cheese heads in the Bay Area
you guys have a real contingency here and are well represented.

Realcalicheese

I think you could throw ONE OF YOUR Lambeau West Tailgaitng party here in the Bay AreA

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enjoy!;)

Its not all bad for him he's doing something right, his wife is stunning.

He's not our problem any more

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

He's not our problem any more

Aint you lucky, i did read somewhere that some of your alleged fans were now wearing KC shirts because of him. The mind boggles.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll laugh like hell if he beats the Niners in the Super Bowl.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/49ers-still-rooting-alex-smith-succeed

The 49ers own 10 picks in next year's draft, with another expected when compensatory selections are announced in March 2014.
49ERS 2014 DRAFT PICKS
1. First round: Own pick
2. Second round: Own pick
*3. Third round: Kansas City pick in 2013 Alex Smith trade
4. Third round: Tennessee pick in 2013 draft day trade
5. Third round: Own pick
**6. Third or fourth round: Compensatory
7. Fourth round: Own pick
8. Fifth round: Own pick
9. Sixth round: Own pick
10. Seventh round: Carolina pick in 2012 Colin Jones trade
11. Seventh round: Own pick
*-Conditional pick from Kansas City is a second-round selection if Chiefs finish 2013 with an 8-8 record or better.
**-The 49ers are in position to gain a compensatory pick due to a net loss of qualifying 2013 free agents. The pick, resulting from Dashon Goldson's departure, is expected to be a third- or fourth-round selection.

Reaction score
Man... I came in this thread to throw down with some 49whiner fans....
but Now I'm just bummed for Alex Smith. :sick:
Dude isn't even in the conference anymore and he's getting roasted on by both Packer and 49er fans....man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts