49ers vs Vikings

Reaction score
Tell us, what was the problem the Packers had when they played them? I mean 104 yards from Rodgers?
Well. Technically they had 119 but point taken (they put in Boyle for a series)

This isn’t to take away from the 49ers playing great D. But GB lost their starting RT (Bulaga) who is one of the best in the league. GB was playing Alex Light (89% of the O snaps) that week. He had played 76 total snaps this season to that point. His last game he played at least 25% of the snaps was against the Eagles in week 3 with 51 snaps (also a Packer loss). Bosa immediately switched sides and lined up against him and absolutely terrorized him.

Just for the record I lived in Virginia when Cousins signed and through his rookie contract. The Redskins practiced 2 miles from my home. So I got to see RG3 practice, had a next door neighbor friend who was a Skins fan, so I watched many games simultaneous on 2 TVs with GB. etc.. also.
I’ve also maintained that Cousins is a good QB, no argument there.
The 49ers are just loaded with highly athletic players. If they get more cohesion they’d be dangerously good IMO. Like GB, They could be good for several more seasons at minimum.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

Look at what Brees and the Saints did to that "vaunted 49ers D" LOL... And the Saints are the definition of a short to mid range designed passing offense

Unfortunately the Packers don't excel in the short passing game though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts