49ers' Rick Jean--Pack interested???

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
McGinn has been out in left field lately, I wouldn't put much stock in this report. RJF also doesn't have the "length" that Trg is dying for like Canty did. I swear most of the FA linked to us are only dropping our name to smokescreen and trying to up their asking price because our FO won't confirm or deny anything. Which annoys me because it creates a buzz among malcontents in our fanbase, which in turn causes insurrection when the guy signs elsewhere.

texaspackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least he's an experienced 3-4 lineman. From what I recall seeing him play, he showed a degree of toughness which the Packer D Line lacks, and he's only 26 years old. I think/hope the Packers do NOT shell out big money for that fat lump, B. J. Raji, so yeah, maybe better 2-3 million for this guy than 8-10 million to extend/re-sign Raji.

Marvin49

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys...Niner fan....

RJF is a decent player...he just ain't Justin Smith. He can play every position in a 3-4.

It should be noted though that the 49ers are letting him walk because they want to upgrade the position behind Justin Smith.

Members online

Latest posts