49ers must have hit a gold vein under Candlestick

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm very surprised at how much the 49ers have forked over this offseason. $45 mil and $20 mil guaranteed to Justin Smith. Signing Allen Rossum and Issac Bruce to deals. Plus, the monster Nate Clements signing last year.

I'm impressed by their monetary power. Too bad Alex Smith isn't very good.

Another team that's impressed me is Cleveland. Wow, they have really opened up the floodgates for talent. I mean, all their first day picks are gone, $18 mil guaranteed to Corey Williams and the Shaun Rogers trade - that's crazy.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I work with a 49ers fan that gets on my nerves. He actually had the nerve to tell me "I told you" after the Packers lost in the NFC Championship game. A 49ers fan talking smack is like Michael Jackson calling someone a freak.

I asked him how his stud qb was doing and had to stop myself and say, oh, never mind, he strained his ****** earlier in the year didn't he?

So nothing would make me happier than the 49ers shelling out tons of dough for players that don't produce.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I work with a 49ers fan that gets on my nerves. He actually had the nerve to tell me "I told you" after the Packers lost in the NFC Championship game. A 49ers fan talking smack is like Michael Jackson calling someone a freak.

I asked him how his stud qb was doing and had to stop myself and say, oh, never mind, he strained his ****** earlier in the year didn't he?

So nothing would make me happier than the 49ers shelling out tons of dough for players that don't produce.
Did you say the Michael Jackson line to him???
If not.....you SHOULD!!!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before last season there was some discussion on this forum about how the Packers and 49ers were at the same stage of rebuilding, except the Niners went hog wild in free agency while the Packers did nothing. So some of us figured it would be interesting to compare the two teams as the season progressed. We all know how that turned out.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When Aaron Rodgers throws 24 TD's, the Niners fans will continue on their path to suicide. It's funny, especially living in the bay.