1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

49ers’ Jim Harbaugh wins Coach of Year

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Texas9erFan, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +103
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Agq9hbyVQBA7O2NkH.hN.ktDubYF?slug=ap-apcoachofyear
    INDIANAPOLIS (AP)—San Francisco’s Jim Harbaugh has won the 2011 Associated Press NFL Coach of the Year award for leading the 49ers back to the playoffs.
    In his first season as an NFL head coach, Harbaugh guided the 49ers to a 13-3 mark and the NFC West championship game. They beat New Orleans in the first round of the playoffs before losing the conference title game to the Giants.

Fk yeah Jimbo, Way to go!!! GO NINERS!!

2. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    I never doubted him. I always knew he would turn around some team.

Congrats Captain Comeback. You will get your much deserved ring someday in the NFL but at least you finally got revenge on the Steelers this year ;)

3. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    The only one I agreed on.

Brees will probably never win an MVP in his entire career and will retire with some of the best records by a QB. Truly sad.

How is Matt Stafford a "come back player of the year" when he hasn't even been in the league 5 years?

4. PackerFan71

PackerFan71 This is the life.

Ratings:
    +897
    Well deserved, when you consider the 49ers record last season. And but for a fumble, he could have even taken them to the Superbowl. Good job Mr Harbaugh.