49er Game-- Winners and Losers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ummm... you seem to be missing this small little fact that most of his stats come from the second half of last year, when this little tiny change happened at the quarterback position
So you are saying that it wasn't his skill that got him those stats but the skill of another player at another position that got him those stats? Oh, guess I was giving him more credit than his due. Crabtree has now been demoted to "worthless scrub" in my eyes, you've convinced me.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've also watched Crabtree play enough over the last 4 seasons. I watch a lot of football man, not just Packer games. Yes, I am using stats in the post to quantify his skill. Sorry you have a problem with numbers saying that your "#1" guy is an inconsistent scrub.

No, I don't have a problem with an ignorant fan pounding his chest calling him a scrub.

That scrub PWNED your team to the tune of 9 catches for 119 yards and 2 touchdowns.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you are saying that it wasn't his skill that got him those stats but the skill of another player at another position that got him those stats? Oh, guess I was giving him more credit than his due. Crabtree has now been demoted to "worthless scrub" in my eyes, you've convinced me.

No, that is just you deliberately misrepresenting what I said because you're generally a dishonest person.

Any and all receivers success is *partially* dependent on the quarterback. When you were looking at statistics such as total yards, that is also dependent on the offenses scheme. A throw first offense such as the Patriots and Packers will of course put up more offense of yards in the air.

Of course, you knew all this already. As I said you're just being your dishonest self.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, I don't have a problem with an ignorant fan pounding his chest calling him a scrub.

That scrub PWNED your team to the tune of 9 catches for 119 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Why do you think I care about that? One game, so what. Every dog has his day. You can polish poop, but in the end it is still poop.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, that is just you deliberately misrepresenting what I said because you're generally a dishonest person.

Any and all receivers success is *partially* dependent on the quarterback. When you were looking at statistics such as total yards, that is also dependent on the offenses scheme. A throw first offense such as the Patriots and Packers will of course put up more offense of yards in the air.

Of course, you knew all this already. As I said you're just being your dishonest self.
Cool story man, going to ask the mods to ban you since you can't refrain from personally attacking someone once they make too much fun of your team. I don't put up with that crap. I don't care about a back and forth discussion, but play by the forum rules and keep the personal insults out of it.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes that must be at. It's all a conspiracy and they are lying. LOL
Say what you want, but the fact is that Staley went running after CM3 and started shoving him. That's unsportsman-like conduct no matter how you or the NFL want to spin it.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool story man, going to ask the mods to ban you since you can't refrain from personally attacking someone once they make too much fun of your team. I don't put up with that crap. I don't care about a back and forth discussion, but play by the forum rules and keep the personal insults out of it.

Awwwww.. is the poor wittle baby gonna cry to the mods?

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awwwww.. is the poor wittle baby gonna cry to the mods?
Game's over. Why do you scoot on out of here until the playoffs roll around, eh? Don't you have a loss to the Seachickens on the horizon that you should be worrying about?

bobgodd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not going to let a misrepresentation of the truth like this go unchallenged. He NOT ride him to the ground by his head and neck. He had his arm across his right shoulder and grabbed his jersey mid-chest. Nice lie try though.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
What exactly are you trying to prove by arguing the point here? Trying to make an illegal dirty hit sound more civilized?! You can call it what you want, but in not one instance of that .gif do I see daylight between Matthews' right arm and Kaepernick. I say he rode him down, you say his hand was holding his jersey... Whatever. I also noticed that I was mistaken, his head did smack against the ground. So from the time that Matthews' arm is around his "upper torso" there is not one point at which his arm is not in full contact with Kaepernick, until he has been flattened to the ground.

What again was your point?

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What exactly are you trying to prove by arguing the point here? Trying to make an illegal dirty hit sound more civilized?! You can call it what you want, but in not one instance of that .gif do I see daylight between Matthews' right arm and Kaepernick. I say he rode him down, you say his hand was holding his jersey... Whatever. I also noticed that I was mistaken, his head did smack against the ground. So from the time that Matthews' arm is around his "upper torso" there is not one point at which his arm is not in full contact with Kaepernick, until he has been flattened to the ground.

What again was your point?
My point was you lied by trying to say CM3 pulled him down by the head and neck. Clearly, he didn't. You lied. You got caught. Man up and own it.

bobgodd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My point was you lied by trying to say CM3 pulled him down by the head and neck. Clearly, he didn't. You lied. You got caught. Man up and own it.
I said rode, not pulled. I stand by my word; he rode him to the ground, and when he hit the ground his arm was on or near his neck.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did he play in the playoff game against us? Because Crabtree was able to burn you guys all day long on his own, even without playing opposite Boldin.
LOL. You think what you want. This is a different team than last year. With our improved front 7 we won't be cheating up with our safeties as much as last year.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said rode, not pulled. I stand by my word; he rode him to the ground, and when he hit the ground his arm was on or near his neck.
I love how you apparently think a guy in the air can change his trajectory so as to not "ride" someone the the ground. Stop trying to further vilify a play that we're already universally said was unnecessary. If you're looking for sympathy you won't find it here, better luck with that with your compatriots.

So anyways guys, Redskins next. About RG3's performance tonight.....

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, you said rode him down BY THE NECK/HEAD. He didn't grab his neck or head at all. Hence, you're a bald-faced liar in a weak attempt to make the play seem worse than it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts