400 TD passes

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats Favre, Canton is waiting for you, when you decide to hang up your cleats.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy is amazing, thats for sure! And the REALLY nice thing was it was a 75 yarder, not a 3 yard pass. Although it was Jennings that made it that way with some GREAT moves! (And Driver's block!) :D

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CalifPacker said:
Congratulations Brett Favre!

What an accomplishment.

Marino has 420. At this rate, Favre will surpass Marino by the end of this year. But the one stat I really want Favre to break is most wins for a QB. Okay, Packers, let's win 9 more games. :pray:

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
CalifPacker said:

What an accomplishment.

Marino has 420. At this rate, Favre will surpass Marino by the end of this year. But the one stat I really want Favre to break is most wins for a QB. Okay, Packers, let's win 9 more games. :pray:

Farve get 421 this year, good chance.

Packers get 9 more wins, let's not get carried away.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Zombieslayer said:
CalifPacker said:

What an accomplishment.

Well, then Favre might just need to play one more year. ;)

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
4thand26 said:
Zombieslayer said:
CalifPacker said:

What an accomplishment.

Oh, great. I can hardly wait for one more off season of 'will he or won't he'...

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At 402 only 19 more for the all time record and then keep building upon it.
10 games??

Among other records Brett needs 219 completions for the all time record and then continue to build on it. 219 in 10 games??

As to the all time yardage mark, he needs 6897 yards which can be done by the end of the 2007 season if he averages 238 yards a game.

Games like the one against Detroit really help his averages.

I'm looking forward to the 500th TD pass.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As to the all time yardage mark, he needs 6897 yards which can be done by the end of the 2007 season if he averages 238 yards a game.

If the running game does not improve this year, Brett may push the 6897 mark by the end of this year!!!! :D :D :D :D

Average line for Brett 2006;

55 attempts, 43 complettions, 497yds, 3.7 td's
:D :D :D :D :D

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Zombieslayer said:
4thand26 said:
Zombieslayer said:
CalifPacker said:

What an accomplishment.

Oh, great. I can hardly wait for one more off season of 'will he or won't he'...

What say, Viking fan?

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
i can hear marino whining already!! tee hee! :)

Yeah Danny Boy had it rough throwing the ball down in the sunshine his whole career. When you factor in where Brett plays, his accomplishments are that much more impressive.

Barring injury, I do think Peyton will own all the records some day, but our warrior played outside in the cold, not the RCA dome.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4packgirl said:

You heard about that call too?

Marino called Favre saying
"cmon you have a ring atleast let me have the TD title, instead of passing it in the endzone run it in, please I beg you on my surgically repaired knees!!"

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
At 402 only 19 more for the all time record and then keep building upon it.
10 games??

Among other records Brett needs 219 completions for the all time record and then continue to build on it. 219 in 10 games??

Games like the one against Detroit really help his averages.

I'm looking forward to the 500th TD pass.

Why do you keep saying 10 games? Isn't there 13 left?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DakotaT said:
4packgirl said:

Yeah Danny Boy had it rough throwing the ball down in the sunshine his whole career. When you factor in where Brett plays, his accomplishments are that much more impressive.

Barring injury, I do think Peyton will own all the records some day, but our warrior played outside in the cold, not the RCA dome.

I sure hope not. Not really a fan of the Manning family.

But the big thing is barring injury. I seriously doubt Manning will play behind a decent OL for much longer. This is the era of free agency after all. He couldn't take half the hits Favre took in his career.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Further evidence of the declining skills of old man Favre:

He is only 4th in the league in yardage.
He is only 3rd in the league in TD passes.
He has only the 3rd longest pass of the year.
He only leads the league in one category, number of completions.

When you no longer are number 1 but just a top 5 QB there is just no point in continuing to play. ESPN really is right, he should just quit because he is old news.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:

When you no longer are number 1 but just a top 5 QB there is just no point in continuing to play. ESPN really is right, he should just quit because he is old news.

I like the fact Favre looks like he's having fun. Win or lose he's having fun again. It sucks to lose but it appears he's looking forward to the next game.

I also like the fact he's managing the game much better. Your not seeing those throws into double and triple coverage. Your seeing Favre put the ball where it needs to be and the skill players doing the rest.

Favre definitely looks like he can play until he's 40. Lol maybe he will be around long enough to see Hawk, Jennings, Collins, and all the other younger player hit their prime.

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
CaliforniaCheez said:

I like the fact Favre looks like he's having fun. Win or lose he's having fun again. It sucks to lose but it appears he's looking forward to the next game.

I also like the fact he's managing the game much better. Your not seeing those throws into double and triple coverage. Your seeing Favre put the ball where it needs to be and the skill players doing the rest.

Favre definitely looks like he can play until he's 40. Lol maybe he will be around long enough to see Hawk, Jennings, Collins, and all the other younger player hit their prime.

Porky,

I guess last year he just lost his skills and forgot how to play the game.

But they magically came back now that he's another year older, right?

Can't be any other explanation...

Members online

Latest posts