4 Reasons on why we lost this game

• Thread starter The_Ohioan_Cheesehead
  • Start date
T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

#1 Poor Running Game. When we ran the ball we usually got a loss of yards. We got many Talented WRs use them.

#2. Idiots Kicking the ball to Hester. A known dangerous return man.

#3 **** Poor Attempt at Special Teams. If we would of stop Hester on that Return we would of won this game.

#4 Game Killing penalty's. We would of had that TD if a certain person would not of Held.

Those People that made those Penalty's should take the long walk home after that embarrassing performance

*Someone seriously needs to make a Vent section*

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
good 4.. here's mine.. of importance

1. penalties (we tied a record or some ****.)
2. a terrible o-line (clifton is done, tauscher is a centimeter away from being done)
3. MM (how calm can you be when your team commits what 17? 18 penalties i forgot)
4. special teams coverage.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

good 4.. here's mine.. of importance

1. penalties (we tied a record or some ****.)
2. a terrible o-line (clifton is done, tauscher is a centimeter away from being done)
3. MM (how calm can you be when your team commits what 17? 18 penalties i forgot)
4. special teams coverage.

Our O-Line was fine because it kept Rodgers from being turf meat. But the Flags was uncalled for.

If you negate the Flags our O-Lind Did its Job. But the people working at the Job need some re evaluation

MoleinQueensLand

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My stomach hurts . . .

. . . just watching the sheer stupidity of the team.

The team set a 92(?) year record in penalties (18), resulting in unbelievable yardage and turnover reversals.

The special teams play absolutely supported 17 points to the Bears !

This foolishness is right up there with the 2009 loss to Tampa Bay, actually charging up an inferior team by beating themselves up in front of the opposition.

My God I'm disappointed. Shawn needs to make a public statement of apology, re: special teams.

I have to go take an alka-seltzer.

billysofly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think if Quaterless caught that ball it would be a whole different ball game and plus hester touchdown and all that stupid penalties we would a won by a lot there were some bad calls

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i think if Quaterless caught that ball it would be a whole different ball game and plus hester touchdown and all that stupid penalties we would a won by a lot there were some bad calls

What? What does the Quarless catch have to do with it? Rodgers scored on a run like a play or two after...?

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and the 5th reason is : MIKE MCCARTHY.... WTF is he throwing the ******** red flag... thats why you have the guys in the booth replaying that shizit

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
damn people acting like its the end of the world. im not worried at all. da bears are always a tough opponent, they were at home, we should have one this game. WE lost the game, the bears did not win the game. the penalties absolutly killed us. the good news is that most likely will never happen again (18 penalties) maybe this game will fire up the team and let them know they are not unbeatable.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
damn people acting like its the end of the world. im not worried at all. da bears are always a tough opponent, they were at home, we should have one this game. WE lost the game, the bears did not win the game. the penalties absolutly killed us. the good news is that most likely will never happen again (18 penalties) maybe this game will fire up the team and let them know they are not unbeatable.

What's to make you believe it won't/can't happen again? That is my worry.

We are going about "keep Rodgers on his feet" all in the wrong way.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not worried or freaking out. I don't think we are even close to that. I don't think it was a head coaching issue. I think MM is a great coach. The penalties were caused by lack of discipline and conditioning. The OL wouldn't have had nearly as many penalties if they had more discipline and better conditioning. Peppers was kicking both of our tackle's *****. They got tired and couldn't move their feet like they should, which makes them hold instead of block. I'm not saying every penalty was their fault as there were a few iffy holding calls but with the Umpire in the backfield now, it is going to get called a lot more.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The ****** challenge cost about 40 extra seconds of game clock, a MAJOR error in my opinion...Julius Peppers is going to make a lot of starting tackles look bad, but false starts just shouldn't happen...Aaron showed me he is better then he was last season, he is playing smarter...

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Maybe Someone should fire the ST Coach. Something is clearly not working.

Simms87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, that was really an ugly game by the packers. Watching the game from 3am to 6am here in switzerland and then getting to watch this poor performance is really annoying.
I think it would have been an interception even without the pass interference by burnett, but well all the penalties were stupid. What worries me is, that they couldn't stop them, it's the same thing as last season, penalties over penalties.
Last but not least, how can you punt twice to hester? Come on, punt it out of the field!

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
The Packers will be just fine... I think the RB situation will be revisited... TT needs to bring someone in... I love B Jack and Kuhn but they arent going to get it done!!!! O Line looked good... Rodgers is not getting sacked but they need to chill on the holding calls... Special Teams had some miscues that they will correct... The Division is ours... The Bears aint ****... They will fold just like the 6-0 Broncos did... All of the Packer Faithful needs to keep their heads up... The season isnt over!!!!

ryanbodman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can always look on the brightside. The Bears did not beat us. Our penalties beat us.
Our talent is there, our players are there. If we fix the penalties, we can and will be un-stoppable.

ryanbodman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, and as for the running game. We had like 63 yards on 15 carries? That's a 4.2 yard per carry average. The bears were averaging I believe 2.0 yards per carry heading into this game. Yes, Rodgers had a good chunk of those yards on the TD run, but Kuhn also had a great long run, and Jackson showed some promise on a couple of screen passes. I agree, we need a legit #1 RB, but the run game did not cost us last night. Our QB and receivers made up for the running game.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can always look on the brightside. The Bears did not beat us. Our penalties beat us.
Our talent is there, our players are there. If we fix the penalties, we can and will be un-stoppable.

this!!!

i dont know why everyone is pointing out 4 different reasons, when the most clear reason is STUPID ****ING PENALTIES! THAT IS THE REASON!!

I know special teams sucked it up, but thats not the real reason we lost.

We had 17 points...
We had 17 penalties...

Thats never a number you want to match. we gave this game to Chicago on a yellow platter. :suicide2:

Members online

Latest posts