4 must read articles on packersnews.com

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are four must read articles for Packer fans on packersnews.com. Two by the Press-Gazette sportwriter Pete Dougherty- entitled" Walker's best years still could be ahead".The other article "Walker guestions dominate Q & A-Thompson avoids Sherman questions." This the informal question and answer session with Packer's rookie general manager Ted Thompson with Packer stockholders on Wed. morning . Also a article by Rob Demovsky Press-Gazette Sports writer entitled "A Packers reverse: Walker reports--After threats of holding out. receiver shows up."---There is also another article by Press-Gazette Sports editior Mike Vandermuse entitled "Harlan sticking by GM change". However this is on premium packersnews.com and you have to pay for this service. I do not use that service, as I am a subscriber to Green Bay Press-Gazette and all these premium articles are in their sports section. I am sure a Packer forum poster will provide us with the article. If not I will, post the high lights of the article which inform us of thinking of Packer President Robert Harlan on the new Packer GM Ted Thompson and the Packer Head Coach Mike Sherman.

Members online

Latest posts