32 TDs and 16ints

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's the pace that Brett is on for the season. Why am I having trouble finding this on that ESPN site? Apparently they stopped keeping track of Brett after week one.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack,

Man you know I love Brett too but I don't want to get my hopes regarding his numbers, because as things get tougher I just can't see him keeping up these numbers ( and that would be when the Brett bashing begins by some ). Hey hopefully he will prove me wrong and with the O-line starting to take shape, Who knows, maybe he will, I just don't see a easy road ahead !!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
If he and the team can continue this improvement against the Eagles, then I'll start getting pee in my pants.

Right now, this was a good game for the Packers, but its not a game we can go around rubbing in anyones face except the Lions fans ;)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
DePack,

Man you know I love Brett too but I don't want to get my hopes regarding his numbers, because as things get tougher I just can't see him keeping up these numbers ( and that would be when the Brett bashing begins by some ). Hey hopefully he will prove me wrong and with the O-line starting to take shape, Who knows, maybe he will, I just don't see a easy road ahead !!!

Keep in mind, Jennings is only going to get better. And the OL will hopefully start to gel. If our running game holds up, those are attainable stats.

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
DePack,

Oh I know....I was referring to an ESPN article after week one when they reported that Brett was on pace for 0 TDs and 32 ints.

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
If he and the team can continue this improvement against the Eagles, then I'll start getting pee in my pants.

Right now, this was a good game for the Packers, but its not a game we can go around rubbing in anyones face except the Lions fans ;)

Where's a Lion fan when you need one?

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
WinnipegPackFan said:
DePack,

Keep in mind, Jennings is only going to get better. And the OL will hopefully start to gel. If our running game holds up, those are attainable stats.

Good points Zombieslayer, I am crossing my fingers, trust me !!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
because Brett doesnt play for NY or some other East or West coast market. They are SO biased. The Bears aren't even mentioned when they talk about top NFL teams.

Compare Favre to BOnds. You can't turn on ESPN without seeing a bonds story on him chasing Hank Aaron.

ESPN sux.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
WinnipegPackFan said:
DePack,

Oh I know....I was referring to an ESPN article after week one when they reported that Brett was on pace for 0 TDs and 32 ints.

Oh, lol, my mistake, I wonder what those ESPN genius types are writting now !!!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats a great point depack... they just wanna jump on us when we are down so bad its unbelievable.

the eagles is a huge test.... basically cause their defense isnt exceptional... but their offense is outstanding.

im drunk... but thats the way we are right now too. i see a shootout because we havent stopped anyone yet. and our offense is starting to accel. i see a close game... but beating the eagles will be tough.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:

They help their own in pass-protection against a very good front 4 today.

Run blocking is a different story.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
majikman said:
Zero2Cool said:

Where's a Lion fan when you need one?

Hibernating?? :shrug:

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Teams that I think the Packers should stack up well against: Det, Buff, Miami, NYJ, SF, Ariz....and then of course there's the "any given Sunday" wins. No reason the Pack can't win as many as 7 games with an upset or two thrown in.
Hammer

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My season will be complete if Green Bay comes to Philly and kicks their ****. The eagles d-backs are hurting a little. If we give Favre time he will light them up.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
My season will be complete if Green Bay comes to Philly and kicks their ****. The eagles d-backs are hurting a little. If we give Favre time he will light them up.

Yeah but the Eagles are far from the Lions.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
DePack said:

Yeah but the Eagles are far from the Lions.

I do believe they are overrated like the Lions. I think they get a lot of pity love from the media because of last year.

With that said I don't see Green Bay coming out on top. Monday Night's haven't been good to use as of late and Philly is probably harder place to go to than Detroit.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah porky i think the biggest factor is... trying to be a road team on a monday night. the fans will be outside their minds the whole place will be crunk. it could be ugly.

when you have two teams of equal talent. playing at home on a monday night is a gigantic advantage. However if our D steps up even a little from this week. we have a chance.

Members online

Latest posts