3 years in a row?

bubba

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last 2 years we opened with the 49ers and lost the final game to them . This year we opened with seattle. If we get that far what has to happen to make this a different ending? It basically is the same offense with the read option and now a even a better QB operating it. We still have not proven we can stop this. Add in the fact this defense is great do we have any chance of beating this team? I know anything is possible but I just have a lot of concerns.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have a game for the NFC title this Sunday and for sure at least one playoff game.

I'm going to enjoy them and not worry about how our season could end, especially about a game that could be a month away.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would certainly be "deja vu" all over again if the Packers lost a playoff to the team they lost to in the season opener again. That Buffalo loss could prove very costly since home field looks to be a real advantage for the Packers this season and now Seattle is in the driver's seat on that.

A road playoff or NFC title game there would be tough. I'm not sure our defense could stand up to the relentless pounding of Marshawn Lynch and if they focus on that Russell Wilson could zing them with some big plays downfield like he did to Arizona Sunday night.

The Packers offense has to show it can handle a physical defense up front. They'll get a chance to practice for that against Detroit this Sunday.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm still fixated on the Lions and can't see me looking that far ahead.

Members online

Latest posts