3 teams you really want the packers to beat this season.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mine would me the eagles, the bears and the pats.

i know its going to be hard but i hope they do it.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
terrible fans are rearing their ugly heads like never before... anyone who calls their coach and GM and Team a bunch of losers isnt really a fan.

chamuko, tomallen. if you need a definition of fan i posted one in another thread titled "how bad teams stay bad" id look it up and think for awhile before i ever called myself a packer fan again. if i were you.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd almost be somewhat, kinda, partially ok with a 1-15 season if it included a win over the Eagles.

Maybe.

God I hate the Eagles.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
terrible fans are rearing their ugly heads like never before... anyone who calls their coach and GM and Team a bunch of losers isnt really a fan.

chamuko, tomallen. if you need a definition of fan i posted one in another thread titled "how bad teams stay bad" id look it up and think for awhile before i ever called myself a packer fan again. if i were you.

Thank God we have people out there who have the ability and authority to determine who the "real" fans are or not. It really helps those of us who have been supporting them for 50 years or more. :-?

Reaction score
Wow, a lot of Eagle beaters in the house. No wonder it's an endangered animal...

In order of the team I most want to see them beat:

1. Bears - One game left against them on 12/31, and I want to see Brett win in what will likely be his last game. Go out in some measure of the "right way".

2. 49ers - kmac's sig. Nuff said.

3. Vikings - Hey they have some of our former players, let's not give them bragging rights.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I addition to my sig, I want to beat the 49ers because they're totally proving me wrong. I thought they would suck. Mad props.

Bears and Vikings as well, for obvious reasons.

Members online

Latest posts