3 Challenges, 3 Challenges Won

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a good thing to see, that communication from our upstairs man to our coaches was good and reliable, and we challenged good plays.

That is something we should keep an eye on as well as preseason goes on.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really can't stand how they use the communication lines for pre-season games - I mean, what if the wires get shorted out or something in a meaningless game!!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
WHAT? YOU CAN'T SAY THERE WAS GOOD COMMUNICATION IS WAS ONLY ONE PRESEASON GAME.

// jus messing with ya ;)

hehe

Im not saying mccarthy and the man upstairs are gonna get it right all the time, or even be remotely good at it. it was just good to see in game 1, and should be looked at as more games are played.

silly buns

Reaction score
tromadz said:
Zero2Cool said:
WHAT? YOU CAN'T SAY THERE WAS GOOD COMMUNICATION IS WAS ONLY ONE PRESEASON GAME.

silly buns

:shock: you two go from wanting to kill each other to having pet names? :shock:

haha, jks.

Actually, that was a positive, it seemed like McCarthy was ready and knew to challenge the play in a flash.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
tromadz said:
Zero2Cool said:

silly buns

:shock: you two go from wanting to kill each other to having pet names? :shock:

haha, jks.

Actually, that was a positive, it seemed like McCarthy was ready and knew to challenge the play in a flash.

Oh, we still wanna kill eachother. For sure. We're gonna just try to kill eachother with kindness instead of ruining the forum with it :)

j/k no one is gonna kill no one

(think about that sentence, that'll give u a headache)

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this really more praise to McCarthy or just a slap in the face to the refs last Saturday. They missed the Cromartie call which after reviewed by the league was called a mistake and the McCree could've of been a flagged for celebration.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really wanna toss out the cliche "Its preseason for the officials too" line...but wont.

:)

Members online

Latest posts