3:37 p.m.?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
This is the start time for today's game with the former Milwaukee Braves.

...and so I ask you ... why not 3:38 or 3:36?

Go Burnsey!!!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
They may put that as the start time, but we all know the first pitch won't be until 3:42.

Been looking forward to this game/series/playoffs/Brewers!!!

Great pitching (Brewers) VS Great batting (Braves) The season series was split at 3 games apiece. This will be a good one, let's hope that the coasting that the Brewers seemed to do in the final 2 weeks of the season doesn't bite them.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Yikes.....tough first inning for the Brewers! Burnes didn't look sharp, throwing 22 pitches. Luckily with the aid of a double play (throw out at the plate) the Braves went scoreless. The bottom of the first was no better, all 3 Brewer batters struck out. :eek:

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
My son will be there today in the Aurora field level area right by our right fielder. I don't have to tell ya he's pumped, do I?

He's a Woodruff doppelganger- and it gets funny when he wears the jersey and hat in public! ...and Woodie has never lost in 5 games when my son is in attendance. So, there's that...

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
10 more wins to the World Series and The Commissioner's Trophy!!!
That many games? Can't they just give 'em the trophy? It's just a formality, right?

Giants beat Dodgers last night...that's a good thing. I think the Crew match up better with San Francisco than LA ... but, first things first...

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
things are looking pretty bleak for the brew crew down by 3 in the bottom of the 9th.

edit: sorry, that was bottom of the 8th. but the brewers left two men on base.

Last edited:

Latest posts