2nd round

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
We're missing out on some good WRs by moving down like this.

That is the one thing that realy bothers me. If this was a deep draft at WR that would be one thing but while this is a deep draft overall not so at WR.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If TT trades this upcoming pick I think I actually may shít my pants. I want some new players here!:mrgreen:

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is looking like the best player avail is going to be OG Davin Joseph from OK.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joseph went round 1 to Tampa. Colledge is a great pick for us. He's a perfect fit for the scheme and moves well. Solid pick..

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
rabidgopher04 said:
We're missing out on some good WRs by moving down like this.

That is the one thing that realy bothers me. If this was a deep draft at WR that would be one thing but while this is a deep draft overall not so at WR.

I totally understand what both of you are saying, and I agree it could be a concern. That said, I think back to the likes of an Anthony Morgan, or more recently, a Bill Shroeder...and the one constant in them both being any sort of "successful" is Brett Favre. Although he's not the Brett of '96, I would like to think that he is still good enough to give a Gardner type the same amount of success.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The PACKERS # 52 PICK

From NFL.com.

Rated #5 WR

Greg Jennings, Western Michigan (5-11 1/8, 197; 4.46)
Jennings had a complete workout at the Combine. He ran two 40s in 4.42 and 4.50. He had a 36½-inch vertical jump, a 9-foot-9 long jump, and a 4.16 short shuttle and a 6.68 three-cone drill. He was a three-sports star in high school (football, basketball and track). He redshirted in 2001 after suffering an ankle injury in the opening game and missed the next four games. He did a good job of returning kicks in 2002. He caught 228 passes and 39 TDs over the next three years. He shows good quickness and has very good hands. He had some big games against big schools. He has a good touch and will catch the ball up the middle, but he's not much of a blocker. He looked good at the East-West game. The big question however, is can he do it at the next level. He's most like a No. 2 receiver.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great pick with Jennings. I really like this guy. He can come in and play well and develop into a really solid #2 WR in my opinion. Good pick!!

Good Draft so far. Colledge and Jennings are good 2nd round picks. Gotta love Hawk.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Joseph went round 1 to Tampa. Colledge is a great pick for us. He's a perfect fit for the scheme and moves well. Solid pick..

Yeah Porky. I had left for a while. I didn't look that far back on the picks and missed than one.
I'll just go sit in the corner for awhile.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tanks DP. Life is busy (I brought work home from the office but haven't touched it yet.) Gotta take time out on draft day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts