29 years ago today.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The Pack traded a 1st for Brett. I was living in Manitowoc at the time and can STILL hear the pi**ing and moaning - "Holmgren and Wolf are gonna ruin this franchise for a long time". :)

I only bring it up because the P&M'ing really picked up when that first win didn't materialize for a while. Then Majik goes down ... It was pretty ugly leading up to the Bengals win and immediately thereafter. All I'd say was "calm down guys...there's something about this guy..." I think "Goober" might have come up a few times.

So now you young guys have stepped up and picked up where they left off. I just want to say ... calm down... and thanks Brett. Love him or hate him ... without him, what we see today in Green Bay might look a lot different.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The greatest day in Packers history...the beginning of what has become the longest streak of hall of fame qb play for one team in nfl history and counting

If Love (22 now 25 when Rodgers contract is set to expire) really does turn into a future hof player and does so for the Packers that streak could approach 50 seasons

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts