23 HOURS AWAY

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can you believe we are less than a full day away from watching our beloved glorious magnanimous wunderbar team go up against the G (I wonder who we're gonna draft next year) Men?

I've been excited and anxious all week, now the butterflies are coming and I just can't wait...

GOD WE'RE SO HEALTHY IT'S SCARY!!

farfam1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pleae don't jinx the health thing! It only takes one quarter for us to get a bunch of guys hurt. Right now I just think we are a smarter team that is more hungry. Let's leave it at that and see where we are about 9 tomorrow.

ClassyGiantsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
G (I wonder who we're gonna draft next year) Men?

Boy, that's just hilarious?

But, in the spirit of sportsmanship, thank God it's almost gametime, what a drag this week has been.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerfan4Life said:

But, in the spirit of sportsmanship, thank God it's almost gametime, what a drag this week has been.
I know........and it seems like the clock has STOPPED!!!
Tomorrow will be REAL hard. Having to wait till 5:30pm for the start!

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ClassyGiantsFan said:
Packerfan4Life said:

We only have to wait until 3:30! I'll let you know how the game is going :)

freethrowdunk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers_Finland said:
I gotta go to work tomorrow, and I think the game last about 1:30-4:30am Finland time. Well, I think the Packers is more important than my job.

That's the attitude we're lookin for here! Wayta go! :mug: *This cold one's for you* :D

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks goodness the game is at 10:30 in the morning here. I don't have to wait around all day nor do I have to wake up early. :D

Claymorespackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are lucky (except Mr Finland). Game kicks Off at 2330 hrs so I have to go all day trying not to get drunk so I can watch the game with a few beers. My old man will probably bring some whisky so I only hope I see all the match. :) :)

Claymorespackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are lucky (except Mr Finland). Game kicks Off at 2330 hrs so I have to go all day trying not to get drunk so I can watch the game with a few beers. My old man will probably bring some whisky so I only hope I see all the match. :) :)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ha, I'm gonna take a nap for a couple hours(just got home from work), then wake up and drink. I even plan on taking the Vodka bottle into the shower with me at halftime of the Pats game.

You think you seen me drunk? You've seen NOTHING.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Claymorespackersfan said:

Ha, I'm gonna take a nap for a couple hours(just got home from work), then wake up and drink. I even plan on taking the Vodka bottle into the shower with me at halftime of the Pats game.

You need to get really drunk and do play by play. :pop: :pals:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
ClassyGiantsFan said:
Packerfan4Life said:

We only have to wait until 3:30! I'll let you know how the game is going :)
Edder.....i JUST don't know about you!!!LOLOLOL!!!! :lol:

8 hours till kickoff!!!!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm excited for this game, I'm ready if the worse his here to come though. However I'm hoping to see the a big win for the Pack.

Claymorespackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK guys back from watching the soccer in the pub this afternoon still about 5hrs to go and very excited. My dad says it's too late for him to come and watch so I guess I'll be on my lonesome. It's all good though cause I'm a packer fan and were gonna win!! :D

OP
OP
P

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Claymorespackersfan said:

You need to get really drunk and do play by play. :pop: :pals:

That would definitely be worth a paypal donation from me!! :pop:

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK guys back from watching the soccer in the pub this afternoon still about 5hrs to go and very excited. My dad says it's too late for him to come and watch so I guess I'll be on my lonesome. It's all good though cause I'm a packer fan and were gonna win!! :D

I would love to be there with ya. We could drink all night, then play 36 holes in the morning at a real golf course.

God loves Scotland.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts