2022 NFL Live Draft thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you think any of them would fall to them or that they are worth the traded draft capital, you’re dumb. See what they do.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a sheep lol.. Glute going kicker 1st pick?
This is Gutes bad draft year. Every other year he turns into a moron. It’s possible. Or he can break the chain and not be an idiot. The longer this goes the more I think he’s taking Thornton.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If Pickens is gone embrace the incompetency of the position IMO. Get Lindenbaum with 22 and Kenyon Green at 28. Move Myers to Guard. Just run the ball every play and set up play action.
Lol...because they are paying Rodgers $50M to hand the ball off.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Pickens is gone embrace the incompetency of the position IMO. Get Lindenbaum with 22 and Kenyon Green at 28. Move Myers to Guard. Just run the ball every play and set up play action.
Whoops, Green gone at 15.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol...because they are paying Rodgers $50M to hand the ball off.
Really? Rodgers being paid as he should be being a back to back MVP has more to with… idk using 2 picks for Love. Or missing on all 3 receivers in the 18 draft.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Another draft thread of overreactions and hot takes. The draft part of the off season is well underway.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew they wouldn't disappoint. GB hasn't even picked yet. This is going to be awesome.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew they wouldn't disappoint. GB hasn't even picked yet. This is going to be awesome.
No one worth trading up for. I think London was worth a top 10 pick but that’s too steep to move up. Williams again worth his pick but too steep to go up for a guy who won’t be ready for half the season. Who else do you move up for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts