2022 NFL Live Draft thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe a couple of people had Carpenter in the contest.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excellent pick at this stage few of us have broken him down

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude is built like a LB but plays quick as a safety…very unique player for Barry to move around as he grows and if nothing else is a ST stud I bet

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packfan2 and Freezer nailed Carpenter and unofficially are 1 & 2 at this point.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packfan2 and Freezer nailed Carpenter and unofficially are 1 & 2 at this point.
Honestly been a lot of hits this year, which is cool.

I love seeing a ton of Day 3 guys I had circled and have talked about. This is fun!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This draft more than any cuz of Covid there are legit prospects late on Day 3 it’s nuts. I still like so many guys

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ford is the first guy I have no scouting report for in sad to report…I failed you all

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kevin Austin this late is insane honestly…we don’t need another WR but if there fine get him

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So He's more of a truck than a car?
If he is electrifying you might call him a lightning. Of course if that is the case the Packers can't sell him for a year. I'll let you all google it.

Sorry, with these late round guys all I can contribute is a little attempt at humor with some vague and obscure references.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Tariq pick has some insane potential due to how crazy unique he is…listed as a safety but is really a small LB that also plays safety. ST stalwart with perhaps some unique high upside for Barry on defense….such an excellent and unique athlete this late

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Imagine Ford and Slaton plugging the middle..good luck Calvin dook

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a fifth round grade on Walker. This is another excellent value pick.

Runyon, Newman and Yosh should be worried….

Rodgers got WRs and three legit OL prospects

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I fully support them grab JoJo Domann if there at 258. ST booster and another special LB/S type

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. They really must think a lot more of their DB depth than I do. I wanted Domann but I trust that Carpenter is better. They both were considered LB who played safety or S that played linebacker types. Domann has ST experience I am assuming Carp does also.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rasheed Walker, OT Penn State. Can't believe we got him this late. Up and down inconsistent. As a Penn State fan I've seen a lot of him. Lots of talented potential his issues are all fixable by coaching, and you all know we have some great offensive line coaching. Could be a steal.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of you get way to excited about 7th round picks that are nothing more than a roll of the dice

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully all of this OL depth leads to a nice trade chip in-season for a 2023 5th rounder.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of you get way to excited about 7th round picks that are nothing more than a roll of the dice

I’d agree on a normal year, however Covid caused a massive amount of prospects and you’re seriously seeing four year starters at big programs still there…on a normal year Walker is a fifth or so I bet.

Besides late day 3 is almost always where your STs are built on, the Tariq pick could be massive given the unique profile he is.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. They really must think a lot more of their DB depth than I do. I wanted Domann but I trust that Carpenter is better. They both were considered LB who played safety or S that played linebacker types. Domann has ST experience I am assuming Carp does also.
Domann is more a LB than Carpenter is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts