Staff member
Reaction score
Bills TE O.J. Howard
Chiefs WR Josh Gordon
Dolphins RB Sony Michel
Jaguars WR Laquon Treadwell
Colts RB Phillip Lindsay

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I guess the Packers aren't the only team to whiff in the 3rd round. The Vikings cut three 2021 third-round picks today: QB Kellen Mond, LB Chazz Surratt and G Wyatt Davis.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
WOW.....2021 first round pick for the Raiders, OL Alex Leatherwood was just released. Holy crap they sucked with their first rounders lately.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
49'ers cut TE Tyler Kroft with the understanding that he'd be re-signed today after a couple of IR moves. He's a good "all around" TE, can block & catch... 6'5-1/2", 260 lbs., 29 yrs. old.

Would it be conceivable to "poach" their backup TE for a better shot at SB57 on the Packers?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
49'ers cut TE Tyler Kroft with the understanding that he'd be re-signed today after a couple of IR moves. He's a good "all around" TE, can block & catch... 6'5-1/2", 260 lbs., 29 yrs. old.

Would it be conceivable to "poach" their backup TE for a better shot at SB57 on the Packers?
All is fair in Love and Hand Grenades....I would have no issue trying to sign him, but guessing since he isn't subject to waivers, he will gladly go back to the 9'ers, if he liked it there.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Another high first round pick, appears to be on his way to being a bust. The Eagles have traded Jalen Reagor to the Vikings.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another high first round pick, appears to be on his way to being a bust. The Eagles have traded Jalen Reagor to the Vikings.

A cautionary tale for taking WRs in round 1. Not saying it shouldn't be done, but not all of em play like Justin Jefferson or Ja'Marr Chase. Even so, this is ugly for the Eagles. I think they fired that GM. Not sure......

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Las Vegas is under new management. Don't know about Philly.

I heard that a lot of NFL personnel people felt that Leatherwood was a 3rd or 4th round prospect. I'd be interested in knowing what Kiper, McShea, Tynimiller and Dantes thought about Leatherwood and Reagor prior to the 21 draft.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Las Vegas is under new management. Don't know about Philly.

I heard that a lot of NFL personnel people felt that Leatherwood was a 3rd or 4th round prospect. I'd be interested in knowing what Kiper, McShea, Tynimiller and Dantes thought about Leatherwood and Reagor prior to the 21 draft.
I think Philly is under new management as well.