2022 Draft Players To Watch Discussion Thread

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As it crystalizes more and more that we are yet again facing the bottom four picks of the rounds....here is a Defensive Lineman that stands an outside shot of being there for the taking that I argue could not be ignore if there. I don't care if Aaron is still in the plans for 2022 or he isn't...this man and Kenny teamed up is just NOT fair really.

Enter Jordan Davis from Clemson. 6'6' 340lbs

This behemoth of a man is not imposing strictly due to his size, but what he can accomplish and do with that size. HIs lateral mobility is eye catching because it is much better than you typically see out of a guy his size, perhaps is a beckon back to his days on the hardcourts as a forward in highschool. His is rarely able to be pushed and can hold point of attack to read and shed better than anyone else in the class arguably. I see a two down defensive lineman in GB, as Kenny is much better against the pass than a young Davis would be, but I see an instantaneous upgrade and #2 behind Kenny...allowing him some breather moments and continue to allow Keke to focus on passing situations.

This is one guy circled on my charts already, if there with our first pick - I may have someone else personally I'd grab on my list available, but if his name is called you will not hear me complain about the pick for even a second.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Who cares if it is fair? All is fair in love and war.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Few Others I like respective to position just to throw them down somewhere at the moment:

Reed Blankenship - S from Middle Tennessee
He's actually a guy I liked last year till he decided not to declare as a Day 3. He is now a high Day 3 type guy for me personally. Excellent speed, instincts and HIGH motor always (it is one reason he sometimes overplays). Keep an eye on if he is still there around the late 4th and into the 5th...excellent in that range and a guy I truly feel instantly contributes on STs and can for sure be depth early in his career on gamedays at S - very experienced being that single high safety.

Jaxson Kirkland - OT from Washington
I love this kid. Played guard early in career and has earned Pac 12 honors basically since he started playing at Washington (freshman all american, 2nd team Pac12 sophomore and 1st team junior and senior year). His versatility is his greatest asset and a team facing some contract issues and coming off several injuries he could easily fight for a starting role at 4 of the 5 spots (excluding C) if we needed him to. I like him at a Guard spot or RT personally. May need to add a touch to his frame and actually expect he will add 5-10 more lbs before combine/testing. He isn't small but his 6'6' frame and 310lbs could easily hold more.

Xavier Hutchinson - WR out of Iowa State
If we don't go early to a guy from Ohio State (doubt either fall) or Pickens or Bell...I really like Xavier in 2nd or early 3rd (should we do some moving). Came to Iowa State after Juco and has PERFORMED plain and simple. His 6'3' 207lbs frame is the attractive size Gute likes and is very comfortable outside or capable inside/slot. He is not a blazer speed wise but should run low 4.0s speed wise, and can and does perform well on contested balls. His route abilities and the fact he doesn't seem to slow down through route cuts and moves make him seem faster than his true long speed is. That quick twitch and ability is going to be something NFL OCs covet if it clicks for him.

Jeremy Ruckert - TE out of Ohio State
This is my second favorite TE (behind Trey McBride) for that big blocking but also lethal in pass game TE option as Big Dog cannot keep playing forever. Big Dog has another year on his contract, and Ruckert with a year to learn and watch Big Dog would be priceless for his growth! His 6'5' 250lb frame already is "ready", but depending on the role a team wants him to do he could add more. His hands are awesome, just not called on much with two first round WRs on the roster...but when called on he highpoints the ball, uses his hands and can bully some YAC to boot.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jermaine Johnson EDGE out of Florida State (and others)
Transferred to FSU, and I'd say the move worked out. In a class that has some EXCELLENT top tier guys, I am coming around to think that Jermain may very well be the top of that second tier that could creep into Day 1 discussions but assuredly Day 2. VERY athletic...at 15 it is said he benched 300lbs, ran a 4.5 40 and his shuttle numbers were EXCELLENT. THe issue for him was his GPA for recruiting...having to go to the community college of Independence in Kansas. He thrived at the JUCO, raising his GPA to a 3.0 and was the best JUCO prospect that Georgia plucked up. He did well in a rotational role for Georgia his first year and then the limited 2020 season saw him put a lot of pressures and sacks up despite less games and still rotating. Transferring to FSU for his final year he was one of the FSU's best players on either side of the ball. At 6'5' 262lbs I fully expect him to be a guy with our draft positioning to be too early to grab end of first...but I worry may very well be gone come the end of the second round. Keep an eye on this cat, I sense a specially motivated guy who has seen rock bottom and fought to get where he is.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a Day 3 lineman for folks to keep in mind.

Mike Miranda iOL - Penn State 6'3' 310lbs
Three sport athlete out of high school and in college has logged time both on right side and left side of center...with 2021 being the year he started full time at Center for the Lions. A guy that is experienced and ready to possibly start anywhere in the middle could be a massive addition as depth and Patrick replacement...while possibly giving a serious push to most likely starters Runyan and Newman in 2022.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The other day @Pokerbrat2000 brought up how would folks respond if we took a QB early...I don't foresee a scenario where we do that, BUT I do like always try and find a late rounder I feel could be someone to keep an eye on and possibly be a steal. Right now one such QB for me is Dustin Crum out of Kent State or the Golden Flashes. He is 6'3' 207lbs and more fleet of foot than one might think.

Now let's make a few things clear, Dustin Crum is not a sure fire thing. No Day 3 most likely QB is...but let's see just who or what he is or was at Kent State.

Over his five years at Kent State - with the last three of course being the main ones (2020 lot fewer games) being the focus of the stat totals below:

YearCompAttPctYdsY/ATDsINTRate
Career (17-21)57786566.774718.65512157.5

This past season was the first year he threw more than 2 picks, but still despite that again put forth excellent near 65% completion percentage. A guy built as stout as he is usually doesn't show the accuracy you see out of his arm, which speaking of arm the strength is there - but what I like was how often it seemed he got the ball out very quickly. His deep ball touch is excellent and here is the latest one from his bowl game showcasing it

Built like a mini-Big Ben as some peg him it is promising though to see how dangerous he has been outside the pocket and on the run. A part of his game which I think is why he could be much better than some think he otherwise would be at the next level.

Over his career at Kent State Crum averaged 4.3 yards a rush and in 2019 rushed for a total of 707 yards with 6TDs and in 2021 he rushed for 703 yards with 12 (YES TWELVE) rushing TDs. Designed runs and broken play runs both led Crum to being deadly both in pocket, out of pocket and attacking with his legs.

The East/West Shrine Bowl game is going to be possibly where we see Crum become a sure draft pick or a targeted UDFA even possibly. Personally, I like him EVEN if say Rodgers comes back, I truly appreciate hedging my bets behind Love for now and future - Day 3 rolls around and I'm setting there and I like how my roster is looking don't be shocked if I'd call Crum's name.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bama WR Jameson Williams probably would've been a 1st round pick in '22. Tore his ACL in Championship game and will miss much of the '22 season whether he declares for the draft or goes back to Bama for another year. Falling out of the 1st round would mean a contract decrease from the $15-$25Mil range to 1/2-1/3 of that amount if he'd go in round 2. Sucks for the kid :( .

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've shared thoughts in a few mocks but in light of this thread existing I'd like to add two "smaller" school type guys that are anything BUT small type receivers!

JALEN TOLBERT SOUTH ALABAMA WIDE RECEIVER 6'3' 190LBS
Personally I see him gone in the first 75 picks or so...which means Green Bay without a trade would need to target him with either a first round or second round pick. I see him worthy presently with our second rounder, but he is truly going to have to just WOW me to make me think a first rounder should even be considered however.

I wrote this in a mock about him....Before you see South Alabama and smirk...watch the tape and check the credentials. Tolbert can play - such a simple statement but is purely true about this cat. Back in 2020 only six WRs had more yards than him, two caught passes from first round QBs, two more caught passes from first round candidates in this year's class....Tolbert didn't have CLOSE to that and did what he did. What did he do in 2021...oh only tack on an additional 400 yards nearly with only one more game than in 2020 played in....on a terrible team to boot (they went 5-7 in the Sun Belt). This year only five guys put up more yards with one being Jameson Williams barely and also Jaxon Smith-Njigba from OSU....Tolbert is a beast. Only Jameson Williams had a higher YPC out of the top 8 receiving yard getters in Division I this year....which look out MVS Tolbert may not be quite as fast but he is a bonafide deep threat with three straight seasons averaging 17 or more yards per catch (19 in 2019 and 18 this year). High catches balls, quick route feet, runs through catches and has excellent RAC...I love this guy's potential. Is 64th high for him, some will argue, but others will say it could be a steal - let's see if lightning strikes again in the second round in Green Bay for a WR.

Round 4 / #134 - Wide Receiver - Christian Watson 6'5' 208lbs North Dakota State
Arguably my favorite middle rounds WR on the board I fully expect to be there for our 3rd rounder and 4th rounders (possibly) and most likely gone by our 5th rounder.

I wrote this in a mock about himi...Let me introduce you to a WR many may have no clue of if you never pay attention to the FBS, that is Mr. Christian Watson. This young man comes from one of the more consistent programs in college football, albeit the FBS level - and while NDSU has produces some NFL prospects, wide out hasn't typically been one of them. Christian is a freak for his size, which at 6'5' makes him stand out alone....add in a confirmed 4.44 (in high school) speed and for his size his speed is insane. Many feel he has gained a tick of speed and will easily beat that 4.44 figure and may slip into the upper 4.3s depending. His route running will need that NFL polish, but an excellent high ball catcher and exceptionally dangerous once the ball is in his hands....with the bonus of being an experienced and dangerous kick returner as well. I personally love what possibly Aaron Rodgers could get out of such a prospect. I would have strongly preferred a WR earlier....but Dean falling to us at #32 and Rodgers back was too much to pass....now is when board and pick line up and made Watson the first WR nabbed.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zach Harrison EDGE guy out of Ohio State - 6'6' 268lbs

I love the diversity and athleticism Zach displays - takes a lot for a Buckeye hater to say two of my favorite prospects are from Ohio State (Olave other). But Zach I feel is going to light the combine up with his speed measurements and explosiveness - the question will be how he has come along with aspects which the cone drill will display (change of direction). His length and closing speed however are special.

This sucks but Harrison decided NOT to enter the draft now - he will return to the Buckeye's one final year. Here's to a guy already worthy of my 2023 draft watch list.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It may not suck. If Rodgers leaves and the rebuild begins the Pack might have a shot at him in2023 draft.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's share and note a few more of guys I got circled respectively:

David Bell WR out of Purdue 6'2' 205lbs
David Bell is a guy I expect to be considered a borderline 1st rounder and a lot will depend who rises and falls once hard measurements are conducted at combine which sometimes cause a bit of shifting (right or wrong). Bell has produced three straight seasons at PU, even when Moore was there and the main weapon he produced:

It says something to put forth such consistent figures. He is more your outside WR, but has shown the versatility to succeed motioned into the slot as well. His route tree and quick twitch excel in fast breaking plays, but also shows the savviness to work the top of routes and longer developing drags and deep outs. High points the ball with his hands while positioning his body in unison. There are not a ton of WR's I'm desperately in love with for our hopefully #32 pick in the draft - while Bell could be more fitting to be a top 50 pick and not first round....he and my favorite Olave are not going to be there by the end of the second. Should Bell's name be read, we can all be sure we got a contributor 100% either way.

Alec Pierce WR out of Cincinnati 6'3' 213lbs
Pierce intrigues me and I'm not sure where he might land. Somewhere from that late Day 2 to early Day 3 range seems appropriate. A massively multi-sport athlete out of Illinois that saw him compete in not just football, but volleyball, basketball and track as well. Talk about sports that can come in handy building anticipation, bursts with lower half and vertical explosion. Three year starter at Cinci, he's produced but it wasn't until 2021 that he really had a lot asked of him putting forth 884 yards on 52 catches and 8 TDs (all personal bests by a lot). He works exceptionally well in traffic and could easily be a bigger slot option at the next level as he plays with a physical edge eliminating fear of contact over the middle AND spilling into his abilities as a blocker. If Lazard would be gone in the off season for cap reasons (even as a RFA) - I could see a pick like Pierce immediately being asked and achieving Lazard's role. What round pick would you need to spend on him? I predict our 3rd could get him, our 4ths (should have two for comp reasons) may be able to and doubt he lasts till our 5th.

D'Vonte Price RB out of Florida International 6'2' 215lbs
Choosing FIU over Kentucky and USF Price emerged as the lead back in 2020 setting records at the school for YPC (6.84) and YPG (116.2) In 2021 those figures were 5.3 and 75.78 respectively but this was a 1 win team that found themselves airing it out more playing catch up and a few young backs took some carries. He is a multi-faceted HB asked to do some in the passing game - but the most impressive thing he brings to the table in that aspect of the offense is his blocking ability. Where most HBs out of college need a ton of work here Price appears to excel. His frame and arm length are great assets but so is his strength throughout from top to bottom. That strength is on display between the tackles, however when he gets free and in the second level there is a second gear which can be achieved which catches defenders off guard it seems and pursuit angles can suffer causing for big chunks of yards to be gained. Jones is done in GB most likely after 2022, Hill has his injury and who knows if Taylor makes it - this is the epitome of a Day 3 pick which could be an excellent future addition for post-Jones days and during the Dillon days.

Last edited:
OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One more for today:

Josh Paschal EDGE/DE/DL out of Kentucky 6'3' 278lbs
This joker is special, and by special I mean diverse and truly not sure where he gets used at the next level. He found himself all over the wildcats alignments playing base end, as a 4i alignment in odd looks, a 3 tech in nickel subs and even a stand up nose-tackle in situations. Is he used in a Keke/Lowry type support down role to Clark...does he stand up and come off the edge...does he serve as moving piece and do both? Honestly I don't know, but I love that both are realistic options.. High level motor and juice for days this cat has blocked kicks, rumbled 75 yard plus INT yards the other way and more. A massively high ceiling type player with immense tools to work with, IF a DC has the vision of precisely how they see him in their system. I expect a Day 2 pick

Last edited:
OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A late Day 2 or Early Day 3 Cornerback to watch for:

Coby Bryant CB out of Cincinnati 6'2' 185lbs

Overshadowed last year by Gardner, but Coby Bryant (no not that Koby Bryant) is an excellent and well equipped CB that seems ready for that transition to the next level. No this joker essentially has four incredibly solid years of work at Cinci:

He had to deal with a lot of throws his way this past season as well due to having Gardner opposite of him. Excellent hands to go with his size and it will be interesting to see how fast his shorts time is, because he seems to play fast in the games. Tackling is more the shoulder thrower type than the wrap and stick...but that is fairly common by man DBs coming out of college. His ball skills are incredible though and just over the past three seasons we are talking about 18 PDs, 3 forced fumbles and EIGHT interceptions (7 in last two). Look for him to come of the board in the 3rd or 4th rounds and with us most likely losing King, Sullivan and Rasul for cap reasons - Bryant could instantly replace as our #3 or #4 on the roster IMO

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we officially just slid up some picks now….this sucks but now I’m going to be full bore in draft thought mode with us sucking tonight.

Look for more prospect highlights and possibly mocks….but gonna be a lot of decisions between now and April that will mold draft decisions as well.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drake London WR 6'5' 210lbs folks...there I've done it again. Notre Dame fan stating that a USC wide receiver very well may shake out to be my personal WR1 (Pittman was my last). The epitome of what you want in a WR's ability to high point a ball, this USC basketball standout, knows how to go up and get the ball - it will be very rare that a DB reads and gets a better high point on him (nearly impossible). He is not slow, but speed is less his primary skill in getting open - that falls to his agility, quick feet and body control keep defenders from getting proper positioning. He is a deadly weapon on the outside and with a young QB like Love, will assist in no doubt a few jump ball tosses sent his way. While some will say taking a WR in the first the draft after AR leaves is disrespectful...we no longer have a HOF QB nor HOF WR - the need is more there than it has ever been over the last 20 years.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
iDL Travis Jones out of UConn 6'4' 328lbs

What I love about Jones is his journey to where he is now body wise and skillset wise. He hit campus at 360lbs and purely a nose tackle type DL - since then he has shed over 30 pounds dropped his body fat % to around 13% and truly grown as a DL in ways coaches didn't envision (otherwise he probably would have garnered bigger school's attention). Growing into a pressure creating attacking iDL has been special to watch resulting in 8 sacks over his last two years and holding up excellently as a run defender. He was the bright spot of an otherwise rough UConn team (1-11) and IMO could find himself hearing his name called before the end of Day 2 - due to the fact he projects to be an even better NFL player than he was a collegiate player (ala Gary type). Trust me Packer nation, if you hear that Travis Jones is coming to town, smile because he is going to grow into something awesome!

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drake London WR 6'5' 210lbs folks...there I've done it again. Notre Dame fan stating that a USC wide receiver very well may shake out to be my personal WR1 (Pittman was my last). The epitome of what you want in a WR's ability to high point a ball, this USC basketball standout, knows how to go up and get the ball - it will be very rare that a DB reads and gets a better high point on him (nearly impossible). He is not slow, but speed is less his primary skill in getting open - that falls to his agility, quick feet and body control keep defenders from getting proper positioning. He is a deadly weapon on the outside and with a young QB like Love, will assist in no doubt a few jump ball tosses sent his way. While some will say taking a WR in the first the draft after AR leaves is disrespectful...we no longer have a HOF QB nor HOF WR - the need is more there than it has ever been over the last 20 years.

Our options get limited. But heck. Lot of fans in Minnesota went crazy when they let Diggs walk. But then got someone even better than Jefferson. Good thing for us the support system had not been there.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing as how we may be in a spot where we would look for a late round development or out of blue QB prospect if Rodgers moves on…Jack Coan is an intriguing what should be Day 3 prospect. I highlighted Dustin Crum earlier and while his high strength arm and running ability is highly attractive for a QB playing second fiddle to the starter - Coan is a much more consistent and pure passer. His arm strength is adaquate and I still felt the best of him was when using play action and quick hitting plays - his touch on his deep ball some games looks perfect others like he has never done it.

Essentially Crum has a higher ceiling I think but starts at a lower floor, Coan is that guy that starts with a high floor and kinda an unknown ceiling height.

Just putting this down while I thought of it this morning….will add his measurables to post later.

Reaction score

Will Reichard, Alabama K​

I’m going to make an assumption that he declares for the draft. He’s not the top prospect, but he’s one that should only take a late rounder or preferred UDFA. if he’s there.

He’s 84.8% career as a true Junior. He’s not the best Kicker coming out, but he’s plenty good to make a strong case for a spot in Green Bay. He’s 152/153 extra point attempts.

After watching McPherson for the Bengals, I see what owning a reliable Kicker can do. We also need to focus on ST and this is one area we can both improve and cut costs simultaneously. We cannot leave 1 Rock unturned at ST and that’s a compliment to Crosby. Worst case Crosby bears him out, but this kid is very young and could earn a spot on PS for a season or 2.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I’m going to make an assumption that he declares for the draft. He’s not the top prospect, but he’s one that should only take a late rounder or preferred UDFA. if he’s there.

He’s 84.8% career as a true Junior. He’s not the best Kicker coming out, but he’s plenty good to make a strong case for a spot in Green Bay. He’s 152/153 extra point attempts.

After watching McPherson for the Bengals, I see what owning a reliable Kicker can do. We also need to focus on ST and this is one area we can both improve and cut costs simultaneously. We cannot leave 1 Rock unturned at ST and that’s a compliment to Crosby. Worst case Crosby bears him out, but this kid is very young and could earn a spot on PS for a season or 2.
Nope, didn't declare...deadline was 2 weeks ago. Only place kickers to declare were Brkic & York.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He and Brkic were my two I’d burn a late pick on. Sadly only Brkic declared.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couple Day 3, Round 7s or priority UDFAs out of HBCUs to keep eye on.

Jerry Garner MVSU 6'2' 240lbs - Linebacker
Jerry Garner out of Mississippi Valley State is a undersized "end" that is listed as a linebacker on their website. What he is though is an athlete with a high motor that some teams may see that high ceiling in and take a nod to. If you run his available numbers from the HBCU combine that happened couple days ago - he is an 8.46 as a linebacker. That is without his 10 and 20 splits plus no vertical listed. His overall 40 time is not the best, but as we know certain positions are more about that quickness rather than top end speed.

Will Adams 6'1' 186lbs Virginia State - Cornerback
This man posted numbers that are for sure going to put him on boards without a doubt. The HBCU has to do better about getting numbers from the event posted somewhere though, as again this man's 8.99 is without any of the split times - which with I guarantee he is in the 9.00+ scoring range for sure. To pack the strength he illustrates in slender but explosive package is a good sign of a guy that might serve well at the next level. I almost wonder if Safety isn't where his best home is, but like Garner I sense scouts and teams all will have different visions of what Adams might be able to do.

Another one to keep eye out on that I still cannot locate enough of his numbers from the event on:

Ezra Gray RB 5'9' 171lbs out of Alabama State
BURNER!! He was unable to run the 40 yard dash at the HBCU combine (but will sometime before the draft) but is legit expected to post a 4.2-4.3 range speed. An incredibly athletic phenom honestly able to post a 10 foot 3 (reference that is better than Jeudy and plenty of others) inch broad jump and not to be done did a freaking 38.5 inch vertical. He is that Tyreek Hill build type guy (more experienced with getting hit being a RB). He stressed that he can and will deliver as a returner and looked smooth in passing and route running drills. Keep an eye on this lightning in a bottle RB/WR/KR hybrid out of the HBCU's - he could turn into something.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just thinking. Isn't P.A.T. stats in college pretty useless in scouting a kicker? I am hoping the Packers actually like Molson and that he is the heir apparent. If anything I would use a 7th rounder on a punter/holder if the right guy was there. I got a feeling Bojo is going to be expensive and there are other teams with a lot more cap space.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just thinking. Isn't P.A.T. stats in college pretty useless in scouting a kicker? I am hoping the Packers actually like Molson and that he is the heir apparent. If anything I would use a 7th rounder on a punter/holder if the right guy was there. I got a feeling Bojo is going to be expensive and there are other teams with a lot more cap space.

I've never had more than one or two kickers on my radar a draft and I usually live by the 7th round or not at all rule, BUT if we get a haul of picks in a trade for Rodgers...and we love Brkic, I have no probably making sure he is ours Day 3.

Correct in that PATs are less of an indicator one would imagine, however accuracy is still crucial of course.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's discuss a mid-range small school LB that intrigues the daylights out of me:

Troy Anderson - Montana State - 6'4' 233lbs

This joker is purely a versatile athlete. Coming into Montana State as a QB and RB mainly and then a linebacker. This past season he put up 83 solo (147 total) tackles, had a 17 tackle game against Idaho (including assists) and even added in 2 picks. Side line to side line speed is not going to be an issue for Troy and immediately I think could serve as a subpackage coverage type LB, special teams' beast, with a real shot at growing into a more reliable LB who could for sure become something.

The issue with Anderson is I truly think a team is going to have to take him in the 4th, which could be too early...but at some point before the 5th I think a team is going to take this wildcard of a guy just on his potential alone. As Day 2 begins comes to close, look for many folks to be discussing when we will see this intriguing player have his name called on Day 3 IF he doesn't squeek into the last few picks of Day 2.

He was originally invited to just the Shrine Bowl but in December was "elevated" to get to participate in the Senior Bowl and all week long he continued to prove he belonged, an excellent and amazing sign of what may become the LB steal of the 2022 draft when we reflect back in say 2025 or so.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts