2021 Prospect I Loved Robert Rochell - How'd I do?

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly looking over the CB class of 2021 and my thoughts @Dantés and I did pretty dang good...RBs we did as well...but there is one guy that many of you remember I freaking fell in love with as a guy I was willing to go priority on early Day 3 if needed as I just think he will grow and turn into something solid at the NFL level despite playing for Central Arkansas in college. Taken precisely when I said (4th round) by the Rams let's see how Rochell has done:

Active in 16 games, playing in 11 and starting in 5 - he has seen over 200 snaps (234) provided 14 tackles (11 solo) and even chipped in an INT also in his rookie campaign. He was targeted 20 times, 13 receptions allowed - BUT has had only one PI called this year on him.

His PFF grading out at 61.9 is promising for a guy that made first starts in October this year and then unfortunately found his way onto the IR list mid December and is still presently on it.

Making this thread as a way to quickly search and find for my own reference honestly. You miss far more often than you hit in draft prospect predictions, especially when dealing with small schools - feels good to appear to maybe got one right.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy smokes...here we are and now Rochell is in GB....

...I would be ecstatic if he succeeds here. Long shot I know at this point but I remember LOVING his film.

Reaction score
Holy smokes...here we are and now Rochell is in GB....

...I would be ecstatic if he succeeds here. Long shot I know at this point but I remember LOVING his film.
I will always support you Tyni you’re a valued contributor. This cat looks legit. Here’s to hoping he’s the next Rasul

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts