2021 Mock

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someone joked and I had to do it...used a simulator to do a 2021 mock LOL!!! Grossly too early and doing a 3 rounder was a stretch right now at this point of research LOL

Here we go though, but first prediction for us is to be picking #24....

#24 - Tyler Shelvin, LSU iDL - I'm sorry but unless he has an unforeseen poor season, this man shouldn't be there.....but it happens and he was there so I grab him. Basically ladies and gentleman this is a mountain of a man at 346 pounds (lowest figure I've found for him...some say 360) 6 foot 3 inches high...nose tackle with SKILLS. He is more athletic than he should be, and seems to be a very capable and solid tackler which is only going to improve his craft before the draft next year.

#56 - Tamorrion Terry, FSU WR - Yup...let's start the same story line of wanting a WR....even if Funchess becomes a stud for us...or even if he becomes a good WR3...I'd love to find a future counterpart to Adams and Terry is an intriguing candidate. He is 6'4" and 203lbs. Right now many say he is about a 4.5 guy which at his height and I'd suspect a few more pounds on his frame is quite swift. His combination of size and speed could have him leaving the draft sooner than this, but no guarantee...still keep an eye on this one fellas.

#88 - Jaycee Horn, S. Carolina CB - Let's be clear...I even more strongly than with Shelvin believe this guy will not be nor does he have ANY business being available at this spot. I foresee the possibility Horn works his way to be a Day 2 WORST case CB next year. However this could be a biasness as I had for Bryan Edwards in 2020's draft...but we've seen guys fall just a round before and this year. Horn combines a 6'1" 200lb frame with excellent coverage skills which has basically zero'd opponents his entire career (2 TDs against). Despise how Mukuamu is getting more discussion by some than him merely because Horn hasn't found an INT yet...who cares you either make things happen or you don't, and this kid does.

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If there isn't a 2020 College Season, how many guys will declare for the 2021 draft? The NCAA won't pull their eligibility, so they would have to declare for the NFL. If you think your mock draft is off now....wait until 11 months from now, after a season without Football (NCAA and maybe even NFL), it would be one crazy draft to try and predict.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there isn't a 2020 College Season, how many guys will declare for the 2021 draft? The NCAA won't pull their eligibility, so they would have to declare for the NFL. If you think your mock draft is off now....wait until 11 months from now, after a season without Football (NCAA and maybe even NFL), it would be one crazy draft to try and predict.

100%....would be insane! My love and hate relationship with it all would be multiplied by ten fold.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crap...didn't mean this to be here....move this to the draft section @Poppa San or another admin please and thanks.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To follow Gute's blueprint 1st 3 picks would be: QB, RB & K. ;) Better to get Crosby's replacement a year or 2 early than too late.

Members online

No members online now.