2021 Brew Crew

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
With how hot the Brewers have suddenly become, I figure it's time we better roll out a thread for the season. What started as a team with surprisingly great pitching, but no hitting, has suddenly blossomed into a team firing on all cylinders.

Yesterday's 7-2 win over the Pirates featured a play by Jackie Bradley Jr. which for me shows you the teams mentality....smart, fun and wanting to win.

Poppa San

Levelheaded
Staff member
Reaction score
They're playing championship caliber ball approaching the All-Star break. Keeping it up after that is the key. I've seen many a team's fortune flip after a break like that.

Poppa San

Levelheaded
Staff member
Reaction score
If they can win one more game on Sunday, it will mean free hamburgers in Milwaukee thanks to the George Webb chain of diners, which has a long-standing promise back to the Minor League Milwaukee Brewers in the 1940s to serve fans any time the local team wins 12 in a row.

Now it was jinxed. I hope not.

The 11-game streak is part of a longer stretch in which the Brewers have won 30 of their last 40 games...They lead the NL with an average of 5.35 runs per game during their last 40 games,...The Brewers have outscored opponents during the winning streak by an 84-28 margin,...The only Brewers team that can claim a longer winning streak in the regular season was the ‘87 Crew,...
Above stats cite

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Now it was jinxed. I hope not.
WTG Sparky!

Brewers are down 2-0 in the bottom of the 8th.

They need a rally in the 9th or there will be no hamburgers for you or anyone!

Edit: There goes the streak!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
They're playing championship caliber ball approaching the All-Star break. Keeping it up after that is the key. I've seen many a team's fortune flip after a break like that.
They are. We've seen it before but even Counsell said it ... something like "...it'll come down to the last games of the season in the division. It always does" I have to say though, I'm actually watching games from time to time. This team is fun to watch.

Members online

No members online now.