2021-2022 Season opener v. Brooklyn Tuesday

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Bucks get to run their Championship banner up on Tuesday night at Fiserv.:)

Will be a great scene. Amazing how fast the NBA started back up. Seems like the Finals were just finished last week. :p

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
You see the gal take the top off the ring and then drop it? Oops!

Bucks looked tremendous. They were doing whatever they wanted. And Brooklyn was supposed to be one of the best teams.
Yeah, it was good watchin' but in fairness, this was the first game the Net starters were playing together. I don't know how that could be but, that's what the announcers said at tip-off.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, it was good watchin' but in fairness, this was the first game the Net starters were playing together. I don't know how that could be but, that's what the announcers said at tip-off.
According to some media, durant is best player? And harden is best pure shooter.

And still got blown out

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I'm late to the party, but that was a really nice win and game to start the Season. At times the Bucks looked like a well oiled team, having its way with a team that is predicted to once again be at the top. Was great to see bench players come in, get quite a few minutes and score. Giannis picked up where he left off, this guy is a force and just gets better each season.

I also have to wonder how distracting the Kyrie Irving not wanting to get vaccinated situation is for the Nets.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to some media, durant is best player? And harden is best pure shooter.

And still got blown out
It seems every time I watch bucks play against Durant, he can't seem to miss. Saw him once try to toss the ball to the ref on defensive side of court 5 ft away after a foul. Ball flew off to other end of court - Swisshhh - nothing but net - for a 3.

This is first game I think I saw him play that he doesn't dominate.

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Has really been an up and down season for the Bucks, seemingly missing Brook Lopez more than I thought they would. I think they have started to find their groove and are on a 6 game winning streak and only 2 games out of first.

I think the East will come down to the Bucks, 76'ers, Heat and possibly the Bulls. The 76'ers are the team to beat IMO.

In the West, the Suns are looking really tough this season. If the Bucks can get Lopez back for the playoffs, I think that might be what they will need to get out of the East and into the Finals.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't follow much, but FWIW, surfing the sports this morning, they seemed really high on Boston as coming out of the east.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I don't follow much, but FWIW, surfing the sports this morning, they seemed really high on Boston as coming out of the east.
You are right and I should have included them. They have been pretty hot as of late. Tatum is shooting lights out, after a slow start this year. I don't think the Celtics are very deep, so if either him or Brown get hurt, that is going to sting.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Bucks ending the season with a typical Buck like season. Playing really well in some games and looking like a really bad team in other games.

I really don't get too bothered by games where they rest all the starters and lose. However, they have played their full roster in some games, like last night and not looked like a great team.

Let's hope Lopez came back in time and the Packers can find their groove in the first round of the playoffs. The West is really looking great, whereas anyone in the East could end up winning or losing the east.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Fun to watch them demolish the Bulls in Chicago last night.
Bulls are fading, due to injuries. DeRozan sure is good and fun to watch. The Bulls could be the Bucks first round opponent. Big game with the Celtics tomorrow night, just might determine the #2 seed. I think the Heat pretty much has the #1 seed in the East locked up.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Kind of pathetic that we don't have a full page of Bucks posts since the season started. I think that will heat up though when the playoffs get started. I for one think the regular season is too long and really only watch maybe 10 games (top teams).

Bucks are looking ok to good. I can see them getting knocked out of the playoffs by a hot team, but I can see them also putting their foot down and playing great playoff basketball and winning the East. The Championship series against the eventual West winner, now that is going to be hard. Let's get through the East before we spend time on that.

Bucks made another roster move in the last 24 hrs. Nothing major. They waived DeAndre’ Bembry, who tore both his ACL and MCL in March. They then went out and signed swing G Rayjon Tucker. Tucker has looked pretty impressive in the G league, but I doubt he sees that much playing time in the playoffs. More of a future signing I think.

Watching the final games closely, I am hoping that the Bucks don't get the Nets or Raptors in Round 1.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Kind of pathetic that we don't have a full page of Bucks posts since the season started. I think that will heat up though when the playoffs get started. I for one think the regular season is too long and really only watch maybe 10 games (top teams).
I'm glad you let me know the preseason is over and the 2 1/2 months long worth watching season is beginning.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I'm glad you let me know the preseason is over and the 2 1/2 months long worth watching season is beginning.
Pretty much and the MLB preseason is starting soon too, I think or are they still on strike? When is September and are the Brewers still in it?

Maybe they should make Football a 52 game season sport. Then I wouldn't have to watch so much of it. :D

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty much and the MLB preseason is starting soon too, I think or are they still on strike? When is September and are the Brewers still in it?

Maybe they should make Football a 52 game season sport. Then I wouldn't have to watch so much of it. :D
Brewers lost opening day to the Cubbies yesterday

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
WOW......did the Bucks intentionally throw the game today to try and avoid the Nets in round 1? They sat all of their starters and are getting crushed (Down 33 at half) by the Cavaliers.

With a win today, the Bucks would have clinched 2nd place in the East. However, if the Nets win their play-in game, they become the 7th seed, which would play the #2 seed.

I don't mind the move at all. With the #3 Seed, the Bucks would play the #6 seed, which is looking like the Bulls.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
If the Celtics 25 point 4th Q lead holds up, Bucks will be the #3 seed and play the Bulls.

I was wrong about the Bucjs sitting all the starters today. Holiday played for 8 seconds to earn his # of games played in (67) bonus of $306,000.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Looks like the Bucks made the smart move for now. Celtics get the Nets and the Bucks get the Bulls. I know eventually they will probably play either of those 2 teams, but for now, I like their chances with starting with the Bulls, to get into their playoff frame of mind. Really the only thing the Bucks "lost" by throwing their last game of the season, was the home advantage, if they eventually have to play the Celtics.

Members online

Latest posts