2020 Packers first round pick: Jordan Love, QB

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So we all have to think there maybe something going down in the QB room...

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess maybe it lights a fire under our Qbs *** and puts a big ol chip of disrespect on his shoulders again and maybe that’s how this pick works?

didn’t ever honestly consider a QB. They better think he’s great or this was a foolish pick obviously

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I understand looking toward the future. If you think this guy is that much of a can’t miss prospect, then okay. Whatever. But for the love of God, what the hell does Aaron Rodgers have to do to get some first round help at the skill positions?

I just do not understand.

Stanger37

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!?

Team couldnt stop the run in the game to make it to the Superbowl, and you trade up for a quarterback? You don't try and fix the gaping hole in the middle of the field? You don't even get the future HOF QB another weapon?

Glad I watched for 4 hours for that.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People want to make the Rodgers comparison. This is not that. Many thought Rodgers was going to go number 1 overall when he fell to the Packers. Nobody that I know of made that prediction with Jordan Love.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Possible that the brass feels Rodgers skills are eroding quicker than any of us thinks or realizes.

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes Defense wins championships except when you
Play for the foolish Packers...Why does it seem that we continually screw up the draft each and every year???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts