2020 Packers 6th round pick: Jake Hanson, C

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fits our system very well and with Patrick makes Linsley's 8M contract value one I'm even more a fan of cutting ties with. Like it! I had Darryl Williams rated higher for centers but I like Hanson.

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never heard of him, know nothing about him but his name sounds like a tough guy interior lineman. Therefore, I like the pick. JAKE HANSON, starting at right guard...

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never heard of him, know nothing about him but his name sounds like a tough guy interior lineman. Therefore, I like the pick. JAKE HANSON, starting at right guard...

Negative he will be a center and is a center.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
C/iOL Jake Hanson out of Oregon - When I look to find that Center to replace Linsley I want a mobile and experience Center that isn't shy on the communication side of things. Hanson checks all those boxes for me personally. His big negative is he is not a pancake power blocker, his zone scheme blocking of steering people and/or being where he is supposed to be he excels at...making a hole through someone not so much. Started 49 games at Center...and did not allow a sack over his first three seasons, which was over 2,700 snaps. I personally have him graded in that 5th-7th range...many say 6th top shelf...I think perhaps 5th may happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts