2020 Offseason

Jason Edens

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man.....prepare to be responded to. I place the over/under number of times @Jason Edens uses vulgarities at 4.5 and I place O/U on the amount of times he brings up the male "appendage" at 3.

Well, I guess he will be banned before long. Maybe even before he will be able to reply to my post.

Still attacking me directly. You both should be banned. ********* Jason Edens. He is new here, doesn't share our views, lets all gang up on him and ask the mods to make the crazy guy that disagrees with us to go away right? Still here. Maybe I am an undercover mod...

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, Jason reminds me of a guy that was on here several months ago. Or is it that guy with the mask?

Jason Edens

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually Rodgers signed a rookie contract accounting for 8.95% of the cap in 2005. Josh Jacobs (the 24th pick last season) had to agree to a cheaper deal (6.34%).

That's an absolutely ridiculous post. I just want to comment on the three NFCCG the Packers have lost with Rodgers as their starter.

First of all I would like to know which one aside of the one against Seattle do you deem as sure wins??? The defense gave up 43 points against the Falcons in 2016 and 37 vs. the Niners this year and the Packers never came close to taking the lead in any of those games. Therefore they definitely weren't sure wins.

I agree the Packers should have won at Seattle in 2014 but Rodgers definitely isn't the one to mainly blame for that loss either.

Rodgers had close to 5 turn overs against San Francisco this past championship game. He was the cause for our loss. He looked like a weaker version of Jay cutler against San Francisco. That is 1 of the three NFCG losses. The other he had a sure win if he could just get first downs against Seattle. That is 2 of the three losses. Oh and a shoot out against Atlanta's defense. Well Tom Brady had no problem with that in the Super Bowl did he. 3 of the 3 losses are on Aaron Rodgers. I am sorry to break up the big Arod circle jerk around here. You got your run game and your defense and your new coach. Oh Arod is still losing. Morons.

Jason Edens

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, Jason reminds me of a guy that was on here several months ago. Or is it that guy with the mask?

I am sorry for my crazy posts. Your mom took my pills two days ago to sell it for crack. You know how your mom is. Crazy in the head, equals crazy in the bed. Say high to your sister for me.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still attacking me directly. You both should be banned. ********* Jason Edens. He is new here, doesn't share our views, lets all gang up on him and ask the mods to make the crazy guy that disagrees with us to go away right? Still here. Maybe I am an undercover mod...

Please elaborate how or why I should be banned? Voicing disagreement with someone directly is not ban worthy. I've refrained from vulgarities, ****** comments and just overall defamation of you. You're the one that has spread all those things all over...please take your idle claims of me elsewhere.

Carry on, and I hope you stick around, albeit with a much better attitude and dialogue.

Jason Edens

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please elaborate how or why I should be banned? Voicing disagreement with someone directly is not ban worthy. I've refrained from vulgarities, ****** comments and just overall defamation of you. You're the one that has spread all those things all over...please take your idle claims of me elsewhere.

Carry on, and I hope you stick around, albeit with a much better attitude and dialogue.
You post at me directly, ignore what I say and agree with the other posters that attack me directly. You are a good lil poster, calling for me to be banned for defending myself. You are the last guy to jump on the pile, getting your jollies feeling all of the young tight butts underneath your jock.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Really doesn't matter who it is, they all seem to have had the same MO over the years. Make bold statements, get mad when people legitimately question these statements and then resort to name calling and personal attacks because they feel like everyone hates them.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You post at me directly, ignore what I say and agree with the other posters that attack me directly. You are a good lil poster, calling for me to be banned for defending myself. You are the last guy to jump on the pile, getting your jollies feeling all of the young tight butts underneath your jock.

Please point out a post where I asked for your banning? Because someone replies to a post of mine and brings up banning does not mean I stated such or asked as such. I do believe given many of your posts if not banned you will get a mod to reach out and discuss behavior and language choices, but that ain't my role here (not a mod).

Yet again with the ****** comments...dude, disagree. Shoot even hate me, but why go there? Why?

Also myself, and guys like @Do7 are still despite all your crap you've spewed willing to have dialogue...that should say a decent amount to you.

Jason Edens

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really doesn't matter who it is, they all seem to have had the same MO over the years. Make bold statements, get mad when people legitimately question these statements and then resort to name calling and personal attacks because they feel like everyone hates them.
I am online Biker*****2000. You don't have to talk to me in the third person. The original debate was that we need to draft a CB or get one in freeagency like it is a need for the team. You agreed with me. I made the obsurd observation that we are stacked at CB, and mentioned Tramon is still on the roster. Which he is. I was laughed at, and then said free agency doesn't start until March 18th. All of that was true, and the little minions came to belittle me over and over and over. You all have a nice little circle jerk going on over here obviously. You can't deal with people who disagree with you, and you make sure to call up all the little boys to attack anyone who wants to disturb your little circle jerk. Have fun in your echo chamber little boys.

Edit: The difference in Joe Flacco and Aaron Rodgers is that Baltimore recognized they overpaid their quarterback for a Super Bowl win and corrected that mistake.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy and his fantasies, you were asked politely not to share them, but you keep getting more graphic. as they say in the song, Gurl, don't go away mad, just go away.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@Jason Edens

Legit conversation about the CB situation. Yes, some here feel it is a need to address position this off season. Some say big, some say decently big, not many or at least to my memory have the belief it is the biggest need however.

Why I feel it is a need.

Let's say we resign Tramon (which I'm for if we can afford)....he is a great veteran to hold us over till we find his bonafide replacement in that #2/#3 depth spot.

I'm sure we both agree, so long as Jaire and King are on our roster, we have 2 serviceable at worst outside CBs so there is that.

After those 3 (IF we resign Tramon) it is a lot of unknowns and hopes and expectations swirling around guys like :

Josh Jackson - Promising higher draft pick, that best case blossoms into what we all hope...but has proven nothing as of yet. I like him, but having illustrated nothing yet in his short time that would lead me to believe he is a shoe in for an expanded role I'm hesitant at best.

Ka'dar Hollman/Kabion Ento - Next to nothing besides camp and preseason to go off of...vastly too early in his career for anyone to know or commit to any line of thought.

Chandon Sullivan - In his limited role, he really shined last year for us. I 100% am hopeful he continues to show and illustrate growth because I'm high on him, but realistic that he didn't see that many snaps to christen him a legit heir to more playing time when Tramon or another ahead of him is gone.

So yes, CB is clearly a need IMO and most minds. The order of which one might put it positionally may differ, but it remains one nonetheless. I'd argue it is a decent enough need especially long term beyond a resigning of Tramon should that occur to not hesitate drafting a CB at any position in the draft, especially dependent on the player chosen.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I think where things get confused are the 2 terms of "Need and Priority". Most of us could make an argument for almost every position having a "need" to be improved, including CB. However, there are a lot of factors that determine "priority" of the need to improve it. Those factors include but are not limited to:
  • current state of the roster/talent at each position
  • current contracts and when they expire
  • current state of health
  • future potential for injuries
  • Age of current players and their perceived potential
  • Cost of acquiring new players for that position
  • Cost of retaining current players for that position
  • Cap availability
  • and on and on

I think most of us can make the argument that the Packers could benefit by another CB or 2, its just a matter of where it lands on the scale of priority, taking into account their limited resources to improve the whole team.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You dont get play the victim card and then two sentences later go on to attack someone else.

Theres multiple posts of yours calling posters morons and then in the same breath you try and act like it's just people attacking you.

Self awareness is a skill to work on

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

And Jason ? you might want to park the attitude a bit bud, just saying as a former mod. Welcome to the board.

D

Deleted member 6794

Oh come on Do7, I get that the new guy may be a bit critical man but really ?......Why is it such a crime around here to dare to critisise Rodgers ?
Some days it wears me down. sheeesh

I'm sorry Buggy but that is not about Jason criticizing Rodgers but personally attacking several posters around here.

I

I am sorry for my crazy posts. Your mom took my pills two days ago to sell it for crack. You know how your mom is. Crazy in the head, equals crazy in the bed. Say high to your sister for me.

You`re bang out of order now.....stop being an immature **** !!

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry Buggy but that is not about Jason criticizing Rodgers but personally attacking several posters around here.
Wait what? I seemed to have missed buggy's comment as I can't find it anywhere. When did this happen? But overall I agree with what you said Captain.

But @buggybill2003 as for criticizing Rodgers goes, what are you talking about?

I

I withdrew my comment to Do7 regarding Rodgers. I am on record as not being a big fan, and I agree entirely that our new member is way out of line with his personal attacks on members. My remark was made because not everybody agrees about Rodgers. My comment to you Do7 was that it isn`t a crime to dislike Rodgers, but when people get personal like Jason, THAT is way out of line.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Enjoy your time off..see you in may

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts