2020 Football for Bucky

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How did it get so political? how's this, I say I won't wear a mask.

What feelings do you get, what do you automatically assume about me?

Then ask yourself how this became political. See if you get it.
I don't assume anything about you. I would stay very far away from you though.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't assume anything about you. I would stay very far away from you though.
man, late to the game on this one :)

anyway, GOOD, stay away. It's going to do more good for you than being closer to people masked or not. The next best thing you can do is not spend too much time with them either. Masked or not. the next best thing, pay attention to what you put in your mouth, not what others are putting over theirs.

and the point wasn't if wore a mask or not, it's merely the act of saying you think it helps or not. I'd say you're an exception because most of America right now knows absolutely everything they need to know about a person they know nothing about based on one simple statement.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Badgers are considered a BIG win for teams like Northwestern, so I am sure they are usually quite pumped up to play us. Given that the Badgers season is down to a total of 6 games, this one and the remaining 3 are HUGE for Bucky, so I hope Paul C. can get his boys motivated.
Chryst is up to the job of getting his team ready. (Unlike, apparently, MLF and the rest of GB's coaching staff yesterday. Talk about sleepwalking to a W.) That's why I like college football. Even without fans, there's just more energy than in the pros.
man, late to the game on this one :)

anyway, GOOD, stay away. It's going to do more good for you than being closer to people masked or not. The next best thing you can do is not spend too much time with them either. Masked or not. the next best thing, pay attention to what you put in your mouth, not what others are putting over theirs.

and the point wasn't if wore a mask or not, it's merely the act of saying you think it helps or not. I'd say you're an exception because most of America right now knows absolutely everything they need to know about a person they know nothing about based on one simple statement.
Hey Mondio, yeah I was late to the game on this response. And yeah, there are some common sense things we can all do to avoid Covid. I do think it was turned into a political statement by the President, but that hardly gives me enough info to form opinions on people I don't know. A friend won't wear a mask because it makes him feel claustrophobic. No political motivation, so he does other things. In fact, most of the things I do to avoid Covid are simple - stay home and when I'm out, wear a mask and socially distance. Not that hard and I have no reason to fear, or judge, the person in front of me at the checkout line not wearing a mask. I've got enough other things to worry about anyway, like the Packers' D!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say you have a healthy perspective :) It's refreshing. Most people see something and know political affiliation, education level, and what kind of person they are in the blink of an eye these days. Often without even seeing them.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say you have a healthy perspective :) It's refreshing. Most people see something and know political affiliation, education level, and what kind of person they are in the blink of an eye these days. Often without even seeing them.
Assuming things, or reaching a conclusion on very little evidence, has always gotten me in trouble. You know, like commenting on the state of the Packers!

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Horrible game

First I will say that was one of the worst halves of refereeing that I have seen in a long time. Poor spots, 3 very questionable PI calls, with one negating a Badger interception.

All that said. Hard to win a game where you don't have your top 2 WR's and then #3 goes down AND you turn the ball over 5 times. I also thought that the play calling was not very good on Rudolph's part, but guessing he was handcuffed having to working with WR's that normally may only get a few snaps a game.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i only was able to see the first half, some of the worst officiating in big call after big call. Then they couldn't quit turning the ball over. Did not see the 2nd half.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and yet you really have no clue and you prove my point again. Still probably don't realize it.
I've said this before Mondio, but the fact that you choose not to wear a mask tells me nothing about you, except that you don't wear a mask. We have enough people making dangerous generalizations about people and I'm not one of them.

All I can say is that I wish you would wear a mask, because I believe it's safer, but that's all I can say. Maybe one thing we can agree upon is that in another 9 months or so this will all be over. Happy Thanksgiving buddy.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've said this before Mondio, but the fact that you choose not to wear a mask tells me nothing about you, except that you don't wear a mask. We have enough people making dangerous generalizations about people and I'm not one of them.

All I can say is that I wish you would wear a mask, because I believe it's safer, but that's all I can say. Maybe one thing we can agree upon is that in another 9 months or so this will all be over. Happy Thanksgiving buddy.
First, this was addressed back in early September. It has zero to do if I wear one or not. If you knew me you’d know I have wherever required. It doesn’t matter, it’s not the point.

2nd, this was a response to someone who on here a, along with the guy with such thick skin he decided to leave, labeled me a few times as being a supporter of a certain political person. Which would have been funny to anybody that does know me.

And 3rd, what’s with all the old quotes? :)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Dude stole towels?

Members online

Latest posts