2018 Week 1: It's Bear hunting season already.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Sunday Night Football on NBC at 7:20PM Lambeau Field Time.
On game day on Sept. 9, Lambeau parking lots and the Johnsonville Tailgate Village will open at 3:20 p.m. Stadium gates open at 5:20 p.m. Game time is 7:20 p.m.
Steve Miller Band will help Green Bay kick off the celebration of 100 seasons of the Packers.
The Packers announced the "Fly Like an Eagle" rockers will give a free concert outside Lambeau Field on Saturday, Sept. 8. The Johnsonville Tailgate Village opens to fans at 4:30 p.m. Live music begins at 7:30 p.m. near the Oneida Nation Gate. Parking for the concert is free inside the Lambeau Field lot.
Ima gonna try to be there.
And let's see if our $150m man can outwit their $150m man.

Cobb historically has had decent games vs the Midway Midgets. I'm starting him in all my fantasy leagues.

Reaction score
Da Bears wins are in a big hurt against our Packers and they'll be lick'n their chops come Sunday night.
We got to uphold our rivalry against "Da Bears", and hope they still suck.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also a good thing Mack won't be game ready. Will probably play some snaps, but that's it.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This has been a good offseason overall, especially early on. But it reminded me a bit of Christmas time as a kid, and you kept hearing about this really cool gift you would be getting. I wasn't really seeking the gift, but I kept hearing about it. Then Christmas comes and it isn't under the tree, turns out the obnoxious kid down the street got it for a present instead. This seems like a good time to go punch that obnoxious kid in the mouth.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
The Bears roster is much improved and it won’t matter as they have to come into Lambeau during prime to meet a ticked off Aaron Rodgers ready to go Keyser Soze on the whole league.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears roster is much improved and it won’t matter as they have to come into Lambeau during prime to meet a ticked off Aaron Rodgers ready to go Keyser Soze on the whole league.

What in the world would Aaron Rodgers have to be ticked off about. He just signed a bazillion dollar contract.

Ticked that the Bears got Mack? That's about the only thing I can think of.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What in the world would Aaron Rodgers have to be ticked off about. He just signed a bazillion dollar contract.

I think breaking the collar bone, then coming back and falling short of leading this team to the playoffs is more on his mind than the money he just signed for.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I dont know.... Maybe the fact that he broke his collarbone against them last year and might want to remind the rest of the league who its top dog is?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score

Look, I know you get a little testy if people talk down about the Bears, but you do remember how last season went, yes?

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never know in this game but... looking for The Pack to take it to em.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Primetime Sunday night, 1st game of the season against the Bears, with Aaron Rodgers at Lambeau.

Pack win based on that alone. 1-0 to be!

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also a good thing Mack won't be game ready. Will probably play some snaps, but that's it.
I mean all they gonna tell him is to chase Rodgers how much more planning u need lol

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another Week 1 NFL pick we'll give away: The Green Bay Packers (-7.5) will get a big victory in Aaron Rodgers' return against the NFC North rival Chicago Bears on Sunday Night Football.

The Bears are hoping offseason acquisitions like receiver Allen Robinson and tight end Trey Burton help revitalize their offense. And over the weekend, they traded for 2016 NFL Defensive Player of the Year Khalil Mack. However, the model is calling for only 18 points for Chicago and for Green Bay to cover the 7.5-point spread at Lambeau Field. You can also confidently back the Under (47.5) because that hits in 61 percent of simulations.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 27 bears 17 - no sack for the mack. Rodgers 3 TDs. Adams, Graham, and MVS (Long bomb). Williams rushes for 95 and looks good. Trubisky gets picked 3 times. Jaire, Williams, and Haha.
Sacks by Clay, Daniels and jaire!

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'd go with 3 sacks by Clay, Clark, and Williams. Pettine wants his vet to show these kids how you do a corner blitz, and put on tape to show them over and over again :)

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears getting Mack is big for them, but I have faith we can get past it. Primetime, Week 1, the return of Rodgers at Lambeau.... let's do this.
Bears: 17
Packers: 28

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been looking forward to this one for a while.

I have some concerns about Mack, but like others have said, he won't have the playbook down yet, so I think the OL can handle him.

Really hoping to see some sacks and at least 2 interceptions.

Would love to see a long bomb go for a TD.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
No wild hair predictions from me. They're playing the Bears and I don't know if anyone knows how MUCH I dislike the Bears...mostly their fans...but they've come into Lambeau and crapped in my corn flakes too many times on "special" games... I'm just gonna seethe until Sunday night. I've got my game face on and it's only Tuesday.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No wild hair predictions from me. They're playing the Bears and I don't know if anyone knows how MUCH I dislike the Bears...mostly their fans...but they've come into Lambeau and crapped in my corn flakes too many times on "special" games....
If this was a road game I might be concerned, but since it's at home I'm not. I think the Packers will be looking to make a statement.

Reaction score
Remember want they say when confronted by a Bear.
Make lots of noise, and play died.
That is.... until Rodgers sees a receiver open with 17 seconds left on the clock and completes a pass and we win 38 t0 31