• No, do not change the draft.

• Yes, reduce the draft by 1 round.

• Yes, reduce the draft by 2 rounds.

• Yes, reduce the draft by 3 rounds.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Two ideas have been proposed. You only get to make two total choices. Once for each question.

1. Do you want bench sizes cut down? If so, then by how many? (This would take effect right before the 2019 season kickoff)

2. Do you want the rookie draft to to have fewer rounds? If so, how many rounds should there be? (This would be effective with the 2019 rookie draft)

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Issue with reducing rosters is it just throws more players onto the waiver wire. Easier to stream players that way. Another is you can't bank a rookie non-starter for a season or three. I held Garoppolo since the year after he was drafted, waiting for him to get his chance. One advantage of larger rosters.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Issue with reducing rosters is it just throws more players onto the waiver wire. Easier to stream players that way. Another is you can't bank a rookie non-starter for a season or three. I held Garoppolo since the year after he was drafted, waiting for him to get his chance. One advantage of larger rosters.
And you should be rewarded for foresight and patience.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
No vote or discussion on opening the league up for more owners?
I don't know anyone who wants to join. Let alone two people. These two people would also have to know their teams will be hot garbage for a few years too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts