2018 Draft Redo

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree the Packers can turn it around this offseason but while they have a ton of draft picks and a decent amount of cap space it's far from a dream situation to be in.

Depends on how you choose to look at and more importantly how it all turns out. If the packers get a bunch of playmakers this offseason and go on to win 3 Superbowls over Rodgers contract then I suppose it was/is a dream scenario

D

Deleted member 6794

Depends on how you choose to look at and more importantly how it all turns out. If the packers get a bunch of playmakers this offseason and go on to win 3 Superbowls over Rodgers contract then I suppose it was/is a dream scenario

Unfortunately that secenario seems to be pretty unrealistic with the way the team played this season.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man I wanted us to draft Philip Lindsay. Said it throughout draft season. The Kid looked solid in college. Even though he was a smaller back he took on blocks like a pro in college and ran like a mad man. There's always room for talent. Wish we took him.

I was unsure bout Burks, still unsure bout him. I thought we drafted him too soon. Hope he makes a jump adding strength. Nobody never thought Cole Madison would plan like this. Should drafted another oline. Hope we get help next season.

My mistakes,Orlando Brown Jr might be a soild along with Mayfield.

Latest posts