2018-19 Roster Moves (confirmed only)

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I know that most of this is in jest.... but I do feel compelled to point out that Janis is a free agent.

Come on man, don't' rain on our parade with trivial facts! :D

Guessing, he is busy fielding all the offers that he is getting, until he comes back to Green Bay to sign for Vet Minimum. On that day, I expect at least 1 if not 2 posts about how our WR depth is finally shored up. :coffee:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Besides Jordy, I haven't heard much of anything in regards to any of our free agents. The good news with that, besides Jordy and Burnett, we really aren't losing much. Bad news, with the signing of Graham, our compensatory picks may be non-existent in 2019. I don't think Jordy or Wilkerson factor into the compensatory equation.

Unrestricted free agents

LB Ahmad Brooks
S Morgan Burnett
DT Quinton Dial
G Jahri Evans
LS Brett Goode
CB Davon House
WR Jeff Janis
T Ulrick John
TE Richard Rodgers
ILB Joe Thomas
P Jacob Schum
LS Taybor Pepper

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
LOL...yes, because the other 4 seasons weren't enough to make a determination of his skills at WR. :confused:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I read his post and literally thought to myself, "Wonder how long it'll take PB2000 to launch". A full three minutes. I think you might be slacking just a touch! :D

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I read his post and literally thought to myself, "Wonder how long it'll take PB2000 to launch". A full three minutes. I think you might be slacking just a touch! :D

Oh gosh, has my view of Jeff Janis been that transparent all these years? ;)

Jeff seems like a nice guy, but the Packers gave him ample opportunities to prove he could play WR in the NFL and he wasn't able to prove himself worthy of anything but being passed up on the depth chart by pretty much everyone. I am thankful he earned his keep as a gunner and wish him the best of luck, even if *gulp* it is a return visit to Green Bay.

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
https://247sports.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/Article/Teo-Redding-signed-to-practice-squad-125043016/

Packers sign WR Teo Redding to practice squad

"Watching Redding's tape, he is clearly an impressive specimen at the wideout position. He's got excellent breakaway speed, and has shown a penchant for making impressive catches, proving he's got sticky hands as well. Indeed, in four years at Bowling Green, Redding collected 1,328 receiving yards and 14 touchdowns, which is pretty decent production for the school. At 6-1, Redding also has decent size for the position, which should help him."

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Because Redding replaces a WR that was poached off the PS by Oakland? that would be my guess.
This was an interesting shuffle of players.

The Raiders signed Packer WR Keon Hatcher of the Packer PS. Hatcher was originally an UDFA of the Raiders, he made their 53 in 2017, was cut and then signed to their PS. This September, he was cut by the Raiders and picked up by the Lions and cut one day later and then the Packers signed him a few weeks later to their PS and a month later, he was poached by the Raiders. To replace him....the Packers signed former Lions WR....Teo Redding.

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because Redding replaces a WR that was poached off the PS by Oakland? that would be my guess.

They don't have a spot for Kumerow currently, right? We need to let go of 1 or maybe 2 players if we reinforce the DLine too.

And this means not more G-Mo for this season.

H

HardRightEdge

They don't have a spot for Kumerow currently, right? We need to let go of 1 or maybe 2 players if we reinforce the DLine too.

And this means not more G-Mo for this season.
Teams are only allowed to bring 2 players off IR. With Davis and Kumurow reinstated, regardless of what other roster moves are made, Allison is done by rule.

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Signed 2 fullbacks to PS.
Gerhard De Beer (OT) added to PS
Eddie Pleasant (Safety) added to 53
Korey Toomer released from 53

No idea why we need 2 fullbacks in PS!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

Super Bowl or Bust Baby!! We are on our way!!!!

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score

One (Johnson) is variously IDed as a RB or FB.

Members online

Latest posts