Cleveland
Dallas

OP
OP
gonzozab

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We always finish in the same place in our divisions, and we will also play them in 2018 but in Seattle.

OP
OP
gonzozab

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tough schedule. But with Cleveland, we at least will get one win.
Here's my uneducated prediction for each team.
New Orleans- May have a new head coach next year although I expect Peyton to still be there. If that's the case I expect then to be pretty much the same team they are now and it should be a high scoring game that we win because Brees isn't as good outdoors.

Tampa Bay- Seem to be a team on the rise that will give us problems but Winston is still no Rodgers. If this game is played in December it should be a lock.

Cincinnatti- A team I think is on the down slide with a coach who has no control of his players and really should have been fired at least two years ago. Should be a win.

Baltimore- Another team I believe is on the down slide. If Harbaugh comes back next year it will probably be his last. Probably a win.

Seattle- Hard to say. Ultra talented defense but lately it seems that the inmates are running the asylum, particularly Sherman, and may be their undoing that leads to Carroll's dismissal. Still, you can't look past the talent. Coin flip game.

Atlanta- Oh boy, this one may get ugly. Unless 2016 Ryan turns out to be just a magical year that he can't live up to in the future, this will probably be a loss. The two headed monster at running back will be hard to handle too. We can only hope their defense continues to be as inconsistent as ours.

Carolina- I had a feeling they'd be a one year wonder and I was right, although I didn't think they'd only win six games either. Seems that Cam is self-destructing as well. I'd give the Packers the edge but not a lock.

Pittsburgh- They are what they are every year. Despite a weaker than usual defense I predict a loss.

Cleveland- Do I really have to break this one down?

Dallas- May be a dynasty in the making if they can improve their defense. I could see Dak having a sophomore slump but Zeke is the real deal. Loss.

As far as the division, the Bears will still suck. The Vikings future that looked so bright a year ago will be a distant memory as Peterson is probably done in Minnesota and past his prime, and I believe Bridgewater's career at least as a franchise quarterback is effectively over if his knee injury is as severe as we all heard it to be. He might even miss a good chunk of next year as well. Detroit will be our biggest threat again. Once again, as long as Rodgers is under center , the sky is the limit.

I predict 12-4.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Excluding the usual divisional games,

Home:
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Cincinnati
Baltimore
Seattle

Away:
Atlanta
Carolina
Pittsburgh
Cleveland
Dallas
I know it's tough to gauge which teams will be up or down from year to year, but Atlanta will still be high powered, Pittsburgh is tough as long as they have the big 3, Dallas will be good again, Carolina could have a bounce back season, etc.

Interesting matchups.

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to see the Pack coming to Charlotte again.

That's a tough road lineup. Falcons, Steelers and Cowboys.

I wonder who we'll play at home in the Thursday night opener next season.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Given how the strength of schedule changed so much between the beginning and end of this season, it's really crazy to try and predict next year's. Of course, if we were completely sane, we wouldn't be here in the first place. :)

bgrice91

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol didn't we have the "easiest" schedule coming into this year? How can anybody predict 12-4 when we don't even know who will be on our roster let alone the opponents' roster

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Good to see the Pack coming to Charlotte again.

That's a tough road lineup. Falcons, Steelers and Cowboys.

I wonder who we'll play at home in the Thursday night opener next season.
Season opener contenders? Seattle is the best available with maybe Detroit the best division game.
Giants are the only playoff team not on the schedule so if we falter we could be the road opponent for that game also.
This of course assumes an NFC team wins the SB.

Thanksgiving at Dullass or Detroit again.

OP
OP
gonzozab

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol didn't we have the "easiest" schedule coming into this year? How can anybody predict 12-4 when we don't even know who will be on our roster let alone the opponents' roster
I know one guy that will be on our roster, and he'll be the reason we win at least 12.

OP
OP
gonzozab

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Season opener contenders? Seattle is the best available with maybe Detroit the best division game.
Giants are the only playoff team not on the schedule so if we falter we could be the road opponent for that game also.
This of course assumes an NFC team wins the SB.

Thanksgiving at Dullass or Detroit again.
I think that's all but a given.

Staff online

Members online