2016 Training Camp - Reports, Comments and Related Banter

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you have a link to that story???

If I can, I read it a couple of days ago that he was moving and recovering well in one on ones. The second and third sentences were conjecture on my part. The blurb matched what they said about him back then.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll have to see what he does in game situations. Adams was a good depth guy who wilted under pressure, he might turn into a good one yet.
Adams may have glitched out a few times as a very young WR... But I think last years woes were due to 3 injuries... He might bounce back in a huge way. Then all the Adams bashers will be eating humble pie.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great, now all we have to do is figure out how we know/agree if Adams bounces back in a huge way.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently Demetris Anderson is the best of the UFAs, according to McGinn and Cohen, and has looked pretty good. Old guy out of Central Florida, 24 years old. 6'1 318 plays with a mean streak and has been stout in run drills. Kid missed his entire senior season with an acl tear.

D

Deleted member 6794

If he does he does, if he can't next man up.

Well, if Adams struggles again this season the next best receivers currently on the roster best suited to play outside are Janis and Davis. Not an ideal situation.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, if Adams struggles again this season the next best receivers currently on the roster best suited to play outside are Janis and Davis. Not an ideal situation.

Which Im less confident with after the McGinn Cohen podcast. I think Abby's a natural out there, he actually figured out the back shoulder throw and can read coverages at the desired level although he gets hurt too easily. I'm also afraid that Davis might be too slight of build to be a starter caliber player. Janis I can live with brain farts even at this point in his career but too stiff is too stiff.

D

Deleted member 6794

Which Im less confident with after the McGinn Cohen podcast. I think Abby's a natural out there, he actually figured out the back shoulder throw and can read coverages at the desired level although he gets hurt too easily. I'm also afraid that Davis might be too slight of build to be a starter caliber player. Janis I can live with brain farts even at this point in his career but too stiff is too stiff.

Abbrederis is best suited to line up in the slot though. No matter what you think about it Rodgers won't target Janis as long as he continues to make mental mistakes.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Abbrederis is best suited to line up in the slot though. No matter what you think about it Rodgers won't target Janis as long as he continues to make mental mistakes.

He kept targeting Adams despite frequent in game mental mistakes. The only one who could run the back shoulder fade was JJ.

D

Deleted member 6794

He kept targeting Adams despite frequent in game mental mistakes. The only one who could run the back shoulder fade was JJ.

Adams struggles were mostly of physical nature, he has a far better understanding of the team's playbook than Janis.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams struggles were mostly of physical nature, he has a far better understanding of the team's playbook than Janis.

D. Adams has been called out repeatedly for his mental mistakes on the back shoulder throws. He got a thumbs down from McGinn a couple of days ago.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Listening to the McGinn podcast, still. Apparently D Jones doesn't look fast enough around the edge.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was listening to a local broadcast after day 1 I think maybe 2, and they were saying how Abby had put on some weight. Then they were saying some guys were hanging out after practice and they said Abby had a group of people hanging around him. Turns out it was Bryce.

So my question is, did he gain that much? Did Bryce shrink that much? Or do Bill and Rookie need their eyes checked?

D

Deleted member 6794

I was listening to a local broadcast after day 1 I think maybe 2, and they were saying how Abby had put on some weight.

So my question is, did he gain that much?

According to the team's website as well as several reports Abbrederis has added some weight to 195 pounds up from the 185 to 190 he played at over the last two seasons.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jason Spriggs is looking good in one on one pass drills, Kenny Clarke is looking pretty good in one on ones as well.

Randall has been coming off the bench a lot, could be in for a sophomore slump.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jason Spriggs is looking good in one on one pass drills, Kenny Clarke is looking pretty good in one on ones as well.

Randall has been coming off the bench a lot, could be in for a sophomore slump.

hopefully randall has overcome most of what bugged him last season as a rookie to perform to expectations. he should be ok and relax enough to enjoy himself out there with dix, shields, and burnett.

D

Deleted member 6794

hopefully randall has overcome most of what bugged him last season as a rookie to perform to expectations. he should be ok and relax enough to enjoy himself out there with dix, shields, and burnett.

While Randall gave up too many big plays as a rookie his first season with the Packers was promising.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The McGinn&Cohen podcast, they both said he didn't quite take the jump they were looking for. Apparently Rollins looks fantastic though.