2016 Cut-downs

H

HardRightEdge

I think everyone already knew Bradford was a bust heading into season.
Don't speak too soon. Assuming he's not injured, he could end up on PS, then only one injury away from the roster.

Oh, wait...did you mean Carl or Sam? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HardRightEdge

Josh Hawkins was informed by the Packers that he made the team.
Good for him. This likely signals the end of the Dmitri Goodson era once his suspension is served. An injury to somebody else in the interim could be a reprieve.

D

Deleted member 6794

And where is the Captain at? I want to re-visit Josh Hawkins. Hehe.

As I've already mentioned before good call by you on Hawkins.

That suggests Beniquez Brown made it as the 6th. OLB and Elliott avoided the Turk.

Brown is an inside linebacker. The six outside linebackers most likely making the roster will end up being Matthews, Peppers, Perry, Jones, Fackrell and Elliott.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
As I've already mentioned before good call by you on Hawkins.

Brown is an inside linebacker. The six outside linebackers most likely making the roster will end up being Matthews, Peppers, Perry, Jones, Fackrell and Elliott.

Well it appears official so I had to make it official . :tup:.

Anxious to see what they do at receiver and RB. Good to see TT letting go of some dead weight draft picks for newer fresher talent.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Denver is shopping RB Ronnie Hillman again it seems. Hes someone I'd like on our squad. But I bet they end up cutting him. However, i'd throw a 6th or a 7th out there for him.
If they are going to cut him, why blow a draft pick on him?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Vikings have cut Moritz Boehringer...so much for that 6th round experiment, at least for now. Sounds like they want him on their PS

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are we down to? 53 yet? I wonder if we get down to like 52 and then pick a RB up. Unless we are going to roll with Burks.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Beniquez Brown made the 53 huh?

Him, Brice and Hawkins must have impressed on ST.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
What are we down to? 53 yet? I wonder if we get down to like 52 and then pick a RB up. Unless we are going to roll with Burks.
I think Captain and some others have hit it on the head in other threads, Packers need some DL help. Wouldn't surprise me to see them grab one in the next 24 hrs. I would rather see Burks on the PS and save the roster spot. There is a bevy of talented #3 RB's out there to be had if we need one later.

D

Deleted member 6794

Currently the Packers still have eight moves to make. One of them will most likely be leaving Linsley on the PUP list.

D

Deleted member 6794

Packers planning to release Josh Sitton today. :geek: The move would result in $6.55 million of cap savings.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wilde just tweeted Sitton was going to be released if not traded. Wow...

Only thing I can think of is Sitton's body is breaking down and they don't think he will last most of the season.

Last edited:

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe they needed the cap space for a trade for a stud player on D?

*snicker..* *cough* Sorry, tried to be serious.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts