2015 Womens World Cup (Canada)

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
If the US win this on a bad call it would be a most disappointing finish for me.

I'm a US and GER fan, so I'm OK either way (though I was leaning on the German end this one), but I HATE to see a game decided by poor officiating....That's the reason I continue to lose interest in the NFL after all:mad:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I just realized it was Tuesday. Been a little under the weather and lost track of the day. I missed the whole freakin' match! :(:(

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I just realized it was Tuesday. Been a little under the weather and lost track of the day. I missed the whole freakin' match! :(:(

Sorry you were under the weather... We did deserve this match. Germany had a PK and missed. Our goal was deserved. GO USA in the final.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Sorry you were under the weather... We did deserve this match. Germany had a PK and missed. Our goal was deserved. GO USA in the final.

Thanks. Getting old ain't for wimps.... Shame the German girls didn't win, but I guess I'll have to root for the U.S. girls in the final.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

IF England get to the final, I`ll ban you all :cautious: neither will happen but !!!!!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did not watch and chose to get some hours of sleep instead. Germans media says that it has been a deserved win for the US team, despite of the missed PK. Congrats USA. Now hoping for a USA against England final.

I

I did not watch and chose to get some hours of sleep instead. Germans media says that it has been a deserved win for the US team, despite of the missed PK. Congrats USA. Now hoping for a USA against England final.

Creep ! :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hope you already feel better ? Get well soon Croak !

Thanks. It's just something I have to contend with on a regular basis. It's why I retired. Sometimes the condition is worse than at other times. It's chronic and incurable, but at least it isn't fatal! And it was first discovered and studied by a GERMAN scientist! (And he was no relation to Freud or his profession, Bill. In case you were thinking of making some wise crack.) :tup:

I

Thanks. It's just something I have to contend with on a regular basis. It's why I retired. Sometimes the condition is worse than at other times. It's chronic and incurable, but at least it isn't fatal! And it was first discovered and studied by a GERMAN scientist! (And he was no relation to Freud or his profession, Bill. In case you were thinking of making some wise crack.) :tup:

Me ???? :eek:. As if I would ? :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

After what I've seen in this tournament, the two teams who really had a chance to beat the U.S. women were France and Germany. I don't see anyone dethroning them now.

I

After what I've seen in this tournament, the two teams who really had a chance to beat the U.S. women were France and Germany. I don't see anyone dethroning them now.

I refuse to bite ;). The Japanese wont be a pushover though.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
If you work in the evening, the WWC is not for you :confused:

Part of the reason I prefer to watch Bundesliga and EPL is because they are in the morning, usually on a Saturday at that. Evenings here get too busy, or too late. Sundays are for more important things. I wish the NFL would move to Saturdays, but college football has a monopoly on that and there are huge $$ in college football. An amazing business. Advertisers and Universities haul in tons of cash while most of the athletes pay for their own education with a little scholarship on the side.

I

I love South American football and was pleasantly surprised to find it on our T.V. while searching for the WWC.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts