1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

2014 Packers team and individual report cards

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by captainWIMM, Jan 26, 2015.

1. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6,625
  2. Sunshinepacker

Sunshinepacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +733
    Off the top of my head I think I'd probably have gone 'C-' for coaching. None of the coaches on the team were great this year with Slocum being pretty terrible and MM chosing the most important games to screw up (avoiding Sherman in game one, the 'quad' defense, refusal to run in Buffalo and some questionable decisions in the Championship game). I mean, it says something when the most embattled coach on the team, Capers, was probably the best coach of the season.

Bear in mind that I tend to give more credit to the QB for a team's offensive success than I do the coach. That's just me, I know others hold different opinions.

3. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6,625
    I agree there were some questionable decisions by the coaching staff but nevertheless the offense was the highest scoring in the league and the defense made a lot of improvements in the second half of the season. Special teams were a mess but overall I´m fine with the rating.