2014 Packers team and individual report cards

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Off the top of my head I think I'd probably have gone 'C-' for coaching. None of the coaches on the team were great this year with Slocum being pretty terrible and MM chosing the most important games to screw up (avoiding Sherman in game one, the 'quad' defense, refusal to run in Buffalo and some questionable decisions in the Championship game). I mean, it says something when the most embattled coach on the team, Capers, was probably the best coach of the season.

Bear in mind that I tend to give more credit to the QB for a team's offensive success than I do the coach. That's just me, I know others hold different opinions.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

Off the top of my head I think I'd probably have gone 'C-' for coaching. None of the coaches on the team were great this year with Slocum being pretty terrible and MM chosing the most important games to screw up (avoiding Sherman in game one, the 'quad' defense, refusal to run in Buffalo and some questionable decisions in the Championship game). I mean, it says something when the most embattled coach on the team, Capers, was probably the best coach of the season.

Bear in mind that I tend to give more credit to the QB for a team's offensive success than I do the coach. That's just me, I know others hold different opinions.

I agree there were some questionable decisions by the coaching staff but nevertheless the offense was the highest scoring in the league and the defense made a lot of improvements in the second half of the season. Special teams were a mess but overall I´m fine with the rating.

Members online

Latest posts