2013 Schedule Looks Tough

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the Packers vs Ravens game personally. Would be great to see Rodgers destroy them so the Ravens fan I know will finally be silenced! :D

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Like:
Home: DC PIT
Away: NYG DAL
Dislike:
Home: ATL
Away: BAL SF

Would Much Prefer:
Home: BAL PHI PIT DC SF
Away: ATL CLE CIN DAL NYG

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Pencil in the Bears for the last game of the season at home on Dec 29 at noon to finish the perfect season. (I always predict a perfect season the year ahead) They'll suck so it won't get flexed.
Last year was vs. Det and this year Mn. time for Bears again. 1st game vs them was at home this year. Next year it is flipped.
League seems to like division games to end the season.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't remember ever beating them in Texas Stadium back then. I think we were winless there back then. I'd love to stomp them into the ground in the Jerrah Dome.
Didn't Jason Garrett beat us as a rookie QB for like his only win ever?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO the NYGs should have to come to us. This will be 3 yrs in a row we've went to them. At least RGIII & the Skins are coming up here. Another one of Clays family members will be coming up here to loose loose loose.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't remember ever beating them in Texas Stadium back then. I think we were winless there back then. I'd love to stomp them into the ground in the Jerrah Dome.
Favre never beat Dallas on their home turf but then they never beat us up here

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
IMO the NYGs should have to come to us. This will be 3 yrs in a row we've went to them. At least RGIII & the Skins are coming up here. Another one of Clays family members will be coming up here to loose loose loose.
Its just not the way the scheduling works. Last time we played the NFC East they came here, so this time we go there.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's have another look.
Remember this, Mario Williams was THE big free agent addition this year, and he made no difference.
Our top 2 picks in the draft were Nick Perry & Jerel Worthy. You know where they ended. They made very little difference in the big picture.

I just say that to illustrate that you do know who they are, for the most part, now as much as you will following free agency, and the draft.

• HOME: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Cleveland Browns, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, Washington Redskins
    You must be logged in to see this image or video!
  • AWAY: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers
We have visits to Lambeau from Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Philly & Washington. Also the Browns. We should be able to win 6, 7, or 8 at home this year. We only lost 1 home game this year.

On the road, we have rare visits to Baltimore and Dallas, as well as back to San Franisco, NYG again, and at Marvin Lewis' Bengals.
We could lose at Minny again, and could lose any of those 5 non-division road games. Don't laugh. We lost at Reggie Wayne's Colts. We could easily lose at Dez Bryant's Cowboys. We will most likely lose at NYG and SF again.
Baltimore without Ray Lewis? Well they say he's a step slow now so they should be the same old Ravens, which is back-to-back AFC Championship caliber teams. That's losable.
I don't like Cinci, but that's a good defense, and a great WR.

I would say the Vegas Over/Under on our team wins next season will be 10. I won't be off by more than 1 for sure.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Sorry Frank, but I still have no respect for Jurreh World. How many home games did the Colts lose this year? You are right that the away games are the x factor there, I definitely agree with your assessments of those road teams.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would expect to be going to the Dallas game.
Anyone else?
There should be tons of Packer fans there, once again.
Certainly not to the level of the epic San Diego game in 2011 though.

I will be hoping that the Cowboys suck by then so more tickets are turned over to Cheeseheads, and easier and cheaper to get for our fellows.

Aside from that game here, I am most looking forward to seeing us at San Fran again.
I hope we're healthy and we can see them deal with 6 good guys on IR.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Home wins: bears, lions, vikes, browns, eagles, steelers

Home lose (maybe) Skins

Away wins: Dallas, bengals, SF (revenge time bit*hs), bears, lions, vikes

Away loses: Ravens, NYG

hopefully 13 - 3 season, but flukes will be there, so about the same or slightly better than this year.

We WILL beat steelers in GB this year, they are old farts on defense and are slowing down and losing people on offense.....their rain of terror offically ended this season, time for them to rebuild.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Home wins: bears, lions, vikes, browns, eagles, steelers

Home lose (maybe) Skins

Away wins: Dallas, bengals, SF (revenge time bit*hs), bears, lions, vikes

Away loses: Ravens, NYG

hopefully 13 - 3 season, but flukes will be there, so about the same or slightly better than this year.

We WILL beat steelers in GB this year, they are old farts on defense and are slowing down and losing people on offense.....their rain of terror offically ended this season, time for them to rebuild.
the 1 team u left out of the home games was Atlanta. Only lost 1 game at home this season. Next yr undefeated.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I would expect to be going to the Dallas game.
Anyone else?
There should be tons of Packer fans there, once again.
Certainly not to the level of the epic San Diego game in 2011 though.

I will be hoping that the Cowboys suck by then so more tickets are turned over to Cheeseheads, and easier and cheaper to get for our fellows.

Aside from that game here, I am most looking forward to seeing us at San Fran again.
I hope we're healthy and we can see them deal with 6 good guys on IR.
What a day that was. Couldn't make SF last week, just as well as it turns out, but I will Def be there for next years game.

Members online

Latest posts