1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2013 NFL Free Agent Defensive Linemen

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Oshkoshpackfan, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    http://www.footballsfuture.com/2013/fa/dl.html

Some big names out there, some with to many miles, but some that would be worth looking at. As much as I hate the Bears, Melton would be a good idea, just don't know how much cash he would demand.

2. metallicblaze

metallicblaze Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    Michael Johnson and Randy Starks look intriguing. Not expecting anything, just throwing some names out. Wouldn't mind a look at Jake Long or something like that.

3. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I always get excited about the thought of adding a player we know about like these guys.
    4-year veteran Tyson Jackson, DE, is also going to become available. He was the #3 overall pick the year we got Raji at #9 and Matthews at 24 or so.

I'd love to add him. Stealing Melton from the Bears would be nice.

The thing is, we never ever are "buyers" in the FA market except bargain-basement buyers after the first wave or two.
    This year, we have even more $$$ needed to keep our own guys. So I am not even going to invest any more emotion, dreams, plans, ideas, thought into being buyers!

4. metallicblaze

metallicblaze Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    I don't think Melton is leaving the Bears, regardless of Lovie being gone.

5. burt packerack

burt packerack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    I would rather take a interior linemen in the free agency than any other position.