2012 Winter Classic

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i did. i was disappointed with the Flyers after the first Rangers goal. Flyers definitely need Pronger back.

Pikachu1989

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bring it to Lambeau and let the Wings and Avalanche play on the Frozen Tundra. Tired of seeing the East Coast teams playing the Winter Classic.

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bring it to Lambeau and let the Wings and Avalanche play on the Frozen Tundra. Tired of seeing the East Coast teams playing the Winter Classic.
or get some Canadian teams to play... but then again i would like see the canes play in one.

I wonder IF carolina played in one, would they get to wear throwback Whalers gear

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
or get some Canadian teams to play... but then again i would like see the canes play in one.

I wonder IF carolina played in one, would they get to wear throwback Whalers gear

They might have a hard time keeping the ice in Carolina. They had a hard enough time in Philly because we are having a mild winter here and they were very worried about ice conditions for some time. Thankfully the day of the game was very cold and we didn't have any problems. It's probably too warm in Carolina, even in winter to keep the ice frozen.

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They might have a hard time keeping the ice in Carolina. They had a hard enough time in Philly because we are having a mild winter here and they were very worried about ice conditions for some time. Thankfully the day of the game was very cold and we didn't have any problems. It's probably too warm in Carolina, even in winter to keep the ice frozen.

they would have a bad time, especially at Carter Finley or BoA, since it has been in the upper 40's and mid 50's and rainy alot around here in the NC
but i'll admit my mistake of forgetting to say at lambeau or any northern location in my last entry. oops, and thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts