2012 Pro Bowl Voting underway

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Evenly if they won't play in the Pro Bowl it'd be nice if those deserving on our squad would make it as selections. I'm still voting for them! :)

Rodgers, Jennings, Matthews, Woodson, Williams, Bishop, Crosby.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I am, admittedly, a fan of the great big fat guys up front. That's the way I watch the game - if your team wins, the big fat guys won their individual battles...they're like 5 fingers working together and individually to create a functioning hand. If your team loses, your big fat guys more than likely got their ***** kicked by THEIR big fat guys.

All things being equal and their manner and quality of play extends through the end of the season ... there are three and only three guys that should absolutely ... positively ... beyond the shadow of any reasonable doubt .... and unquestionably be "All-Pro" playing for the Green Bay Packers right now. Let's make the presumption that if named All-Pro, you've also been voted to that vapid and meaningless "Pro-Bowl" squad. Those three are:

Rodgers ..... Matthews .... SITTON. The remainder, I'd allow discussion on ... those three though, I won't even DEFEND my statement because, to my thinking if someone is questioning SITTON, they don't understand line-play. There, I've said it...and no...I don't have a man crush on Sitton....although, if I could find a Sitton jersey, I'd allow someone to give it to me....and I'd wear it. I've never owned a jersey with a player's name and number on it...so, if someone GAVE me one, I could still make that claim. If you're interested in donating a Josh Sitton jersey to me (including shipping and handling) please P.M. me and I'll provide shipping instructions. ;)

Members online

Latest posts