2011 Yahoo Mock Draft 1.0

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So yahoo put out their first mock draft for the 2011 class.

It has the Pack taking J.J. Watt with the last pick in the 1st round. I like it. It also has the Vikings taking Mallett with 12th pick which I think is a huge reach and thus compromises the integrity of this mock draft. Still, I like the thought of getting Watt.

NFP Mock Draft 1.0: Fairley's No. 1 - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am from Iowa, and all of my kids and all of my money go to the U of Iowa.
I am also a big Hawkeye football fan, so please believe me when I say this...

Adrian Clayborn? You can have him, not a Green Bay Packer type of player. Lazy,out of shape, ( wore out EVERY game in the 4th qtr) plays when he wants to, can't stay out of trouble. Don't even think about wanting him.

Calhoun Lambeau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I seriously doubt JJ Watt is available with the 32nd pick. The more and more scouting departments watch this guy the more raving reviews he gets, he's considered by many to be the top 34 end in the draft. I don't see him slipping outside the top 20, but it's early, anything can happen.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Luck would've been the no doubt #1 pick. And he would've landed in Carolina with 2 elite running backs and Steve Smith. There's worse situations.

I said it here before, but Luck to me is the most NFL ready prospect I've seen since Carson Palmer, who I think would still be an elite QB had he not gotten the injury bug.

Of all the potentially great QB's taken recently (Stafford, Ryan, Flaaco, Bradford, Sanchez), I think Luck has the potential to be better than all of them.

I think he majorly ****** up by not coming out.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no way Luck would have dropped. When was the last time a team stated to the press that they would take such-or-such before the guy even declares, which the Panthers said about Luck. By him not declaring, he ruined a lock for a pick. I am not sold on Watt, but this year's draft is so volatile this early. Over two months to go. Plus, anything can happen in the first 31 picks.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I be excited to see us take Brandon Harris CB out of Miami. He's a good size kid with real good speed. Having Woodson mentor him would be a huge plus and give us a real good CB when Woodson retires. Don't know if he will fall that far. Seen him on the boards anywhere from 12 to early 2nd round.

OP
OP
7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would take the other pouncey in a second if he were around and my sleeper is Hankerson. He could be a bad bad man in this offense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts