2011 Packers Predictions

beardownbroncos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all,
i built a website the tracks and scores fan predictions made about the packers and any packer players (completely free / no ads / no products promoted) just a tool for fans so we dont have to use a spreadsheet or spiral to keep track of our predictions. if you are a fan of other teams, you can make all the same predictions there for any team and players.

Rodgers's passing yards / ints / tds - for the season and each game... ect..
Jenning receiving yards / tds / catches - for the season and each game / probowl? ect...
Packers wins / loses / post season games / all game stats (1st downs, total yards ect... ) / Team rankings... dude all of it is there. all predictions are compared to official nfl stats/results to get scored

website is www.statstick.com

mods - if you check it out you will see that the site is what i say it is. I am a fan that made a product for other fans.. I am not a company, and am not trying to make any money off anyone that uses this system. i think you guys will really like it. please check it out and have fun making predictions.
if you have questions let me know, i will be here looking for feedback. i just launched it 3 days ago, but over 10k predictions from fans have already been made.

OP
OP
B

beardownbroncos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone had tried making packer predictions (player or team) and if you had any feedback?

Members online

Latest posts