1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

2011 NFL Draft: The Rest Of The NFL

Discussion in '2011 Draft Archive' started by Jess, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    If someone picks who isn't the Packers but you want to talk about it, this is your place!

As of right now, Carolina's on the clock, and they have 7 hours, 24 minutes to pick according to ESPN.

2. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    I personally would take Patrick Peterson. The qbs in this draft are way to risky. Plus Peterson is going to be the best cornerback that comes out in a while. They need to rebuild their team and why not do it with the best player in the draft.

• Like Like x 2
  3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    I agree. While their DL could very well use help, and Dareus is a great prospect, Peterson is the closest to Woodson in the since he himself came out, and we all know how, if used properly, Woodson can completely change a game.

But I expect to hear:
    "With the 1st overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Carolina Panthers select, JaMa... I mean, Cam Newton, QB, Auburn University"

4. VersusTheMoose

VersusTheMoose Greatest of All-Time

Ratings:
    +161
    Newton WILL be a flop. Carolina IS a terrible franchise. Great match.

5. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,406
    Clausen should get a year to at least develop. Hes young and not everyone is a franchise quaterback right off the bat. I think they should nab julio jones or patrick peterson.

6. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    Rumors flying that Atlanta's primed to move WAY up the board and take one of the top 2 receivers, either AJ Green or Julio Jones.

And they might be giving up their 1 and 2 this year, and their 1 and 2 next year to do it.

Apparently being scorched by the Packers causes you to overreact a bit.

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,132
    I would focus on defense if I was the Panthers, not expecting a huge improvement next season, and hope to land a top 2 pick next season. They made a big mistake in not trading DeAngelo Williams last season. I would think he plans on walking now that he is a FA and the packers would have given a decent pick for renting him for the season.

8. VersusTheMoose

VersusTheMoose Greatest of All-Time

Ratings:
    +161
    Vikings go way off the board and secure a move to LA in the next couple years.

9. rwb83

rwb83 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

LOL So true!