1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

2011 NFL Draft: The Rest Of The NFL

Discussion in '2011 Draft Archive' started by Jess, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Jess

Jess Movement!

If someone picks who isn't the Packers but you want to talk about it, this is your place!

As of right now, Carolina's on the clock, and they have 7 hours, 24 minutes to pick according to ESPN.

2. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

I personally would take Patrick Peterson. The qbs in this draft are way to risky. Plus Peterson is going to be the best cornerback that comes out in a while. They need to rebuild their team and why not do it with the best player in the draft.

• Like Like x 2
  3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

I agree. While their DL could very well use help, and Dareus is a great prospect, Peterson is the closest to Woodson in the since he himself came out, and we all know how, if used properly, Woodson can completely change a game.

But I expect to hear:
    "With the 1st overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Carolina Panthers select, JaMa... I mean, Cam Newton, QB, Auburn University"

4. VersusTheMoose

VersusTheMoose Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Newton WILL be a flop. Carolina IS a terrible franchise. Great match.

5. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Packer Fan Since:
    Clausen should get a year to at least develop. Hes young and not everyone is a franchise quaterback right off the bat. I think they should nab julio jones or patrick peterson.

6. Jess

Jess Movement!

Rumors flying that Atlanta's primed to move WAY up the board and take one of the top 2 receivers, either AJ Green or Julio Jones.

And they might be giving up their 1 and 2 this year, and their 1 and 2 next year to do it.

Apparently being scorched by the Packers causes you to overreact a bit.

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

I would focus on defense if I was the Panthers, not expecting a huge improvement next season, and hope to land a top 2 pick next season. They made a big mistake in not trading DeAngelo Williams last season. I would think he plans on walking now that he is a FA and the packers would have given a decent pick for renting him for the season.

8. VersusTheMoose

VersusTheMoose Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Vikings go way off the board and secure a move to LA in the next couple years.

9. rwb83

rwb83 Cheesehead

LOL So true!