2010 Season Packers Plan

Reaction score
The Draft- I believe the packers will bring bake one of the tackles between Chad Clifton and Mark Tauscher. Whichever one leaves which i think it will be Tauscher i say TJ Lang takes their spot and we get an offensive tackle in the first round. In the later rounds we should work on secondary and get a player that can stretch the field a real speed demon for special teams and parts of the offense. Id also like an addition for the line backer crew. Alson another running back could help

Offseason- I dont think we have to make a big splash in the free agency unless theres a good O tackle or a good corner back we cant resist.

Schedule- I love that we got a harder schedule it will give us more experience in closer games and more battle tested for the playoffs which we should make with an awesome offense like ours

Packer Power :bb:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if the Pack office is open to suggestions from fans?
If not and if there aren't any Pack personal on here browsing, then all we're doing is discussing it here for grins and giggles.
Nuthin wrong with that. Just pointing out how it is.....

All we can really do is hope and trust that they know what they're doing to build a better team.
Of course EVERY other team in the NFL is doing that too.

A-Rod is getting better which gives us faith and reason to believe that if that continues with better pocket protection he will be THE QB next season.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts